Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita - Ch. 28.3

Dex-chan lover
every chapter Maxwell just gets closer to be the completely archetypical patriarch. Like it's over the top sure, but he is just exactly what a patriarchal man is supposed to be lmao.
Author's definitely having fun with this, tongue in cheek as she writes his character. Even had the characters pause (the clouds panel signaling time passing) and giggle at him as he monologued. He's clearly intended to be absurd and in his feelings. I like it. Funny stuff. He's a walking yelling hyperbole that can't be taken seriously unless a person identifies with him in some odd way. I now feel like his loss will be anti-climactic and pathetic more than anything, which would also be hilarious and fitting.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
damn this chapter was dissapointing… The moment he called her a slut and you could see their anger, I was expecting something amazing, but then all that happened was her yelling back… Yep, this feels like nothing more than a teenager having argument with her father…

Users who are viewing this thread