Oogami-san and Cerberus! - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
At this point it's just a 4-Koma Gag Manga with some characters having animal ears as trait, but so far there hasn't been anything really identifying it as GL 🥲

Dex-chan lover
At this point it's just a 4-Koma Gag Manga with some characters having animal ears as trait, but so far there hasn't been anything really identifying it as GL 🥲
True. Zero progress, poor shy triplet will be left with her heart broken by the end of the series, or just still pinning.

Group Leader
I don't want to spoil anything, but if I were you I'd probably stick around until chapter 12-13. I mean, don't expect some grandiose romance of course, it's still a 4-koma, but things do start moving at that point (chapter 12 is my favorite)
If someone wants specific spoilers, I could always go back and check in the future chapters

BCS

Dex-chan lover
So you wear thinner clothes to be cool, then put a vest over it to be warm again huh

Good

Aggregator gang
I mean, the bra outlines are always somewhat visible unless you wear thick cloths, which is bad for health in summer, which now starts in the story.

Users who are viewing this thread