Ookumo-chan Flashback - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - I had a problem I couldn't tell anybody

Well the ending was kinda okay, though I have to say it again, the MC's change of mind was too abrupt, which means this manga probably was a victim of axe-kun.

Mom's the hottest woman in this manga by miles, though this ultra-short hairstyle is much worse than the previous one, too boyish for a mature woman. Meanwhile, girlfriend-chan's new hairstyle looks much better!

Dex-chan lover
It got really wholesome by the end, kinda sad it ended right after I got hooked up on it tho.
I really hope we can have an anime of this one day, with the same weird ambiance as Nazo no Kanojo.

Dex-chan lover
aaaa i'm gonna be sad with this over
such a cute story, and a great ending as well, wrapped up perfectly
he's already thinking of marriage and kids haha, barely 2nd year high schooler

ninomae and mom would look cute with any hairstyle i think; tho i do like short-haired, i appreciate the change 😊
10/10

Group Leader
Makes me think the author can easily without problems make a next manga following that world, it can be with okumo as MC or as the daughter of ninomae, er even a third point of view from someone else in that world with also his quirks.

It's not the greatest ending that could have happened, but compared to their LAST ""ending"" I'd say this worked out pretty fine, and even had a fine enough lead up with only a few missing characters and ends. But even as cliche as it is, a timeskip ending would of definitely been superior, both as a closing to the story as well as a thematic continuation (Milf Long-hair Ninomae would have been kino). But I can't complain, this didn't crush the spirits like MGX did, so that's a plus in my book

Users who are viewing this thread