Opening a Café in Another World - Ch. 74

Dex-chan lover
Oh, it's the uploader everyone seems to hate again. Anyway, thanks for giving this series some love and updates.

Regarding the chapter cereal bars were the first thing coming to mind for me too.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lmao an egg-based explosion. How much oil was in that pan?
Oh, it's the uploader everyone seems to hate again. Anyway, thanks for giving this series some love and updates.

Regarding the chapter cereal bars were the first thing coming to mind for me too.
Wondering if someone actually got suckered to pay them $40 to get scalped, or whether is it just empty bragging.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes, the staple of long lasting food for outdoor trips: milk...

Dex-chan lover
Lmao an egg-based explosion. How much oil was in that pan?

Wondering if someone actually got suckered to pay them $40 to get scalped, or whether is it just empty bragging.
People get suckered all the time. I remember once supporting on Ko-Fi as well as many others, then suddenly most of those were no longer visible, so that it seemed like they barely got any support at all.

Dex-chan lover
People get suckered all the time. I remember once supporting on Ko-Fi as well as many others, then suddenly most of those were no longer visible, so that it seemed like they barely got any support at all.
I know. I was suckered into buying OW after all. Still one of my worst game purchases of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread