Ora, Yomekko sa ikuda! ~ Kosupure JK no Himitsu no Aijou ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Hey, I Came to Tokyo!

Dex-chan lover
The poor girl hands up homeless on her first day in a big city like Tokyo. Fair enough, a bit risky but let her stay for a-"LET'S GET MARRIED""I'M 15"

Bitch what the fuck

sensei~ you know that's a crime, right? Taking a 15 y.o. girl's virginity, that is.

Aggregator gang
-- - She's just 15 years old.... Leaver her alone, they say.... Separated by fools who don't even know what looooooove is....

You go on with your pedophile live-in premartial relationship, Sensei! I GOT YOUR BACK!

Edit: For everyone saying they're out cause she's underage. Come back in 11 months. She'll be 16 then and you can enjoy guilt free! 😄

The Japanese really don't understand basic genetics do they. How the fuck does that girl have blonde hair and green eyes

Dex-chan lover
Is this officially censored or the scanlators being a pussy and censored it themselves?

@warm_panties they can't seize anything they see but most likely what happened is that the Aunt failed to pay her mortgage and used her Father's house as collateral (the FMC's Grandfather). This was most likely forged/done without his consent and since he died there isn't really a way that the FMC could say that wasn't the case.

i know the age of consent is 13 in japan, BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS COMMON SENSE THAT GROWN MEN SHOULDN'T FUCK 15-YEAR-OLDS!

Well she likes to cosplay as an elf and she is half swedish that can probably speak elvish, he got the all in one deal this dude is a lucky sukebe....

Dex-chan lover
I mean the national age of consent is 13 but in Tokyo it’s 18 so technically this guy is big bad law breaker oh noooo but it’s fiction take a chill pill lmao

Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread