Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Ch. 57 - Reinforcing Fighting Power

Dex-chan lover
He either has Level 100 Speech and just makes you accept through sheer Charisma skill, or he has the strongest Mind Control Skill.. Thats what i at least like to believe, but i guess it just boils down to all of those guys just being stupid beyond help, doesnt it ? 🥲

Dex-chan lover
One must really be at the end of their rope to find Ray even remotely trustworthy. But then again, the summoned students still sticking to the empire must be exactly that. Not to mention, most of them never were the sharpest of all people. At least we do know Ray himself is quite desperate as well. The students are so poor material that his chances of regaining his skills through them are slim.

Dex-chan lover
He either has Level 100 Speech and just makes you accept through sheer Charisma skill, or he has the strongest Mind Control Skill.. Thats what i at least like to believe, but i guess it just boils down to all of those guys just being stupid beyond help, doesnt it ? 🥲
It's actually not unlikely Rei has a "suggestion" skill, or maybe "charisma", not outright mind control, but something that makes easier to convince people to follow his plans, them being dumb just make it extra easier.

Users who are viewing this thread