Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
@phil777 what a dick move... I like it :D

but then it would consume some lp which means... MOAR KISSES!

why the fuck did this dumbass let a person who hates him to his very core mooch off his achievements? and also, they should know that there is no way another noble got that monster drop, since they literally all purchase all the materials to pass the test, and it had been hundreds of years since a death reaper was seen on that CONTINENT, much less country. So, in that case, how would your typical noble trash even find a death reaper?

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*
Oh! My radar is picking something up! There seems to be some malicious intent, how does a high and mighty daughter of a Duke know mc? Definitely suspicious

Dex-chan lover
@TheKuudereDude
Not all that weird since he was in the top 3 in the academy entrance and fufilled a lot of difficult quests in the adventure guild in a day, if anything it would be strange for a high noble to not have heard of him after all the achievements he gathered.

Mmm... rather than Ema I think I'd rather have Lola.
More mature and I kinda like that she's sassy as fuck.

This dude is soo freaking stupid. Instead of plying smart and just saving LP to make a God tier skill he just waste his LP on stupid shit

Tfw you'll never have an imouto who's a bro con and wants to kiss you on the lips before you go to hero school

Double-page supporter
cute loving childhood friend: check
cute brocon imouto: check
cute guild receptionist who love the MC: check
still in the realm of fiction: check

Fed-Kun's army
I agree with the guy below me, but this mf got a childhood friend whos making out with him every morning....

Users who are viewing this thread