Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 4 Ch. 28.2 - Cerberus (Part 2)

I can't quite put my finger on it, but something feels terribly out of place with this chapter

Dex-chan lover
This is what happens when you get a cheat as open-ended as "get any skill" and lack the creativity to utilize it.

Double-page supporter
nora seems super brain dead this chapter I mean he has purple lightning and she was weak to lightning
in past chapters he has been competent with this sort of thing

Double-page supporter
so she kidnapped an aristocrat in the middle of a party inside their own mansion. how?

and you already know the phantom thief gonna have some sob story as justification like feeding orphans or some shit
like fuck off

Dex-chan lover
This already stereotypical trope ridden premise went from meh to whatever real quick. Like did yall see that gripping scene where he held on to her hand and her glove came off? And he doesn't use any of his abilities at all. Did the author fall asleep? Did his editor tell him to add some actual drama and tension and this is what he came up with yikes.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is pretty much made just to say, "Noru is best husband and that he alone deserves Emma" but the reality is, everything could've been avoided had Emma's parents told Noru right away that the phantom thief wanted to steal Emma. That would allow Noru to form strategies or prepare skills to deal with the issue.

But no, they wanted to tell him after the party, when the deed was already done. It's like they actually want Emma to be taken away. And this chapter showed that they cared more about Noru than their own daughter. What the hell, author?

@aichan - agree'd. What the heck was he even saying to Noru at the end? This just got wacky... the father looked like he tried to defend Noru.

Super confused, super weird.

Dex-chan lover
It's like having a power ring from the Lantern Corps, but lacking imagination to use it.

I have no intention of letting you sell yourself short for my daughter, you know
That's fine if you don't want me to sell myself short.
Yeah... You don't even need to check the raw to tell that the line was supposed to be "I have no intention of selling my daughter short/cheaply to you." and then "That's fine if you don't sell her to me. Don't get the wrong idea. I'm gonna... steal her back. "
Anyone with one lick of common sense could tell that line was wrong. What a high quality release worth waiting for, hah.

@Spoonikle
agree'd. What the heck was he even saying to Noru at the end? This just got wacky... the father looked like he tried to defend Noru.
It doesn't make sense because it's a blatant mistranslation.

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan Well Emma parents didn't know about Noru skills right?
But nothing stops Emma to tell Noru.
Even without preparation, Noru have other skills he can used but he just stood there being a punching bag like an idiot.
Emma also fainted in one hit?
This is just author cheap way to create drama and I can't stop face palming enough.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow. For a moment i felt pure rage. I haven’t felt anything but pure depression in a while...

Is it just me or, last time he cast that lightning spell, he did mentioned about it being dangerous if there are bystanders around?

...Nah, I won't say I don't understand why everyone is triggered.

Dex-chan lover
@oukamihalf that was a different manga I think. The one where the main characters name is takeru and he has a baby dragon named Bii and Takeru says that to Bii when heused lightning against goblins cause Takeru's hair caught on fire and gave him an afro

Users who are viewing this thread