Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

Aggregator gang
Feels like I've read this before.

The MC who escaped his yandere sister and only for her to come looking for him.

And there are others too they're just too generic I've forgotten them all 😭

edit: shit didn't realized this is actually a genre 😂

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty good like it slowly gives you information on the characters rather than shoving it all down your throat at once.

The main character isn't loved at all, and so far, there hasn't been any weak, helpless females, so that's pretty good.
Is this a… This is because of the title isn’t it? Should I crack out the faygo?

Group Leader
Author's really pushing MD's limit for title with this one.
Upanhso.tk-10.gif

Double-page supporter
Pretty average so far at chapter 2 but potential for improvement.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like Ruby characters, from my POV it seems like MC personality is more annoying with his low self confidence/esteem. I mean it doesn't seems like Ruby really hate him is it? Looks like Ruby wanted MC to improve? And the way she treated MC is like she cares about him and wanted him to be better even tho his Skills is good.

Can anyone spoil me from webnovel, what happen to childhood friend Ruby in the future? Do they stay together again or does she move on and no longer be with MC in the future? I'm a sucker for childhood friends cause to me its precious. Thanks in advance.
I skimmed the webnovel using default browser translate, only reading the interlude chapters (those ones focused on Ruby)
Webnovel's currently ongoing and ended on a cliffhanger, so take of it what you will:
Ruby hires a new assisstant, but once she reveals the ingredients she's been asking Lloyd for, he says no, they argue and it ends up with him leaving right away. This starts the downfall of Ruby as she gets more and more erratic in a search for Lloyd. Many things happen leading up to her getting imprisoned in death-equivalent jail (basically plot convenient reason for why she didn't get death sentence).
Once there, she finally reflects on her actions and is given a chance to just atempt to start anew and try to stop obsessing over Lloyd. Someone helps her escape, and the latest sidestory ends with the boat they escaped in getting caught in a wave and Ruby falling overboard. Lloyd also participates in a fishing competition in the regular chapters after this part, so I expect reunion to happen soon:tm:

Sidenote:
I find it very funny how many webnovels do this interlude thing where side-chapters are for the character(s) that are split from the protag, paced in conttinuity so you get like one interlude every few chapters, and they have the balls to always just have nothing really happen in them that couldn't be explained during the reunion (tho personally i enjoy how trashy these can feel, they are filler at its finest, also because I'm a sucker for stories that give me this random info).

Is this a… This is because of the title isn’t it? Should I crack out the faygo?
i didn't really bother with the title, so now that i have read it, i'm just gonna take back the first sentence. if there is a harem, i'm gonna take back the second sentence

Dex-chan lover
I was a bit harsh on this manga, as of ch4 it's at least slightly interesting, but bad trope is bad trope.

Double-page supporter
This show is somehow pretty nice. But these days there are always a problem for me it's the release itself..... have to wait more than a month for a small chapter like why do they need more than a moth to do a small chapter like this whyyy?
yea the wait time is so long on so many shows...
i end up forgetting and have to reread
and the cycle repeating itself.

I kinda like Ruby characters, from my POV it seems like MC personality is more annoying with his low self confidence/esteem. I mean it doesn't seems like Ruby really hate him is it? Looks like Ruby wanted MC to improve? And the way she treated MC is like she cares about him and wanted him to be better even tho his Skills is good.

Can anyone spoil me from webnovel, what happen to childhood friend Ruby in the future? Do they stay together again or does she move on and no longer be with MC in the future? I'm a sucker for childhood friends cause to me its precious. Thanks in advance.
She’s just a cunt

Pleasantly surprised at how fun of a read this is! Everything is very generic but it has some actual fun character stuff which unfortunately more often than not seems lacking in every other setup like this.
Something about this mc is more charming to me than the typical "weak but actually super strong" trope mcs.
Perhaps its how he's actually striving for improvement but is still bogged down by his previous trauma, where in other cases when they're betrayed they either just kill them and the story revolves around that or basically shrug it off and go "eh" and maybe mention it again later for some cheap payoff.

Feels like I've read this before.

The MC who escaped his yandere sister and only for her to come looking for him.

And there are others too they're just too generic I've forgotten them all 😭

edit: shit didn't realized this is actually a genre 😂
need more manga like this that the mc is strong but the others just keep shunning him for being unuseful, but extremely strong when the mc had enough to go on his own

is this the longest title in mangadex? Is this some form of anti-piracy measure by Manga/LN authors, trying to crash websites by having too long titles? What's next, "I isekaied into DROP TABLE manga SEND MESSAGE "all your manga are belong to us"?
it has to be a meme among mangaka now and they're doing it on purpose just for a laugh, theres no other explaination

Dex-chan lover
“My Twin Sister Was Taken as the Miko and I Was Thrown Away but I'm Probably the Miko”: you are blue balled from the mc encountering her sister.

“The Amazing Village Creator: Slow Living With The Village Building Cheat Skill”: you are blue balled from the mc encountering his brother.

Can you guess how you’ll be blue balled here?

Users who are viewing this thread