Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

Dex-chan lover
high class monsters can't enter but low class ones can? shouldn't that be the other way around?
It's like a Cage meant to stop Elephants & Tigers from entering an area.
But it doesn't stop Cockroach, Rats, Cats or Dogs from entering.

Dex-chan lover
Fear flavored curry. That's new.
what the heck does fear taste like and why does he know it
In the previous chapter it was mentioned that Curry is Ruby's favorite dish, while Lloyd's favorite(?) is Pot-Au-Feu.
Lloyd tried to make his favorite in the previous chapter, but the ingrained fear(?) towards Ruby made him cook Curry unconsciously.
And since it was Ruby's favorite dish, she probably would have complained about it's taste someway or another, and because of that Lloyd is used to make it fearfully as per her demands.

And that i believe is the origin of the "Fear taste" that's present in the Curry.

Dex-chan lover
What's up with the Sanji-like reaction from Lloyd?! We're just missing the nosebleed as propulsion to be completely identical :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
I dont know why the harem tag is here but can this really be considered a harem?

high class monsters can't enter but low class ones can? shouldn't that be the other way around?
I wish I could find a clip of the actual scene, but YuYu Hakusho has a good explanation for such a barrier. Basically the barrier is a net.
A net is a kind of barrier. Anyways so the net is set to let the small fry through because the ones you are really worried about are the big ones that can erase entire cities in an instant and making a completely solid nothing gets through barrier that spans the WHOLE country would be incredibly if not impossibly expensive to make in terms of magic/money/whatever.

Dex-chan lover
Good old tiny author world where something goes wrong and MC & FRIENDS are the only ones, not only the only ones able to solve it, but also the only ones that notice or try.

Prove me wrong author, give me a helpful non main party character and prove me wrong! (obviously side characters that manage nothing do not count).

Dex-chan lover
MC can't even take a hug and is oblivious af? I'm bored of those stories so drop.

Dex-chan lover
qr4OHyM.png

Wow. Thank you captain obvious. :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
ofc almighty japanese cuisine from a guy named Lloyd
bests the most seasoned of chefs

chapter basically generic manga antics
-looking pretty mid in most aspects
-the MC being destined to be some girls slave and him crying is the only grossly subpar thing about this
but in weeb speak that means that what we've seen so far makes it a solid 7-10/10
you people are something else

Dex-chan lover
The taste of Fear...
Well.... If any dish would have it following the trope, that curry would be It....

I do like the way the world works...
Fish gets attacked by a Chef. Result: fresh sashimi.
It has a certain...flair... to it..

Dex-chan lover
qr4OHyM.png

Wow. Thank you captain obvious. :shamihuh:
Maybe he asks, because at his power level, there is a spell that summons a real dragon that can breath jets of water?

Good old tiny author world where something goes wrong and MC & FRIENDS are the only ones, not only the only ones able to solve it, but also the only ones that notice or try.

Prove me wrong author, give me a helpful non main party character and prove me wrong! (obviously side characters that manage nothing do not count).
If I was the MC, I would go discuss it with the friendly guildmaster. And hopefully get treated to some tea and cakes.
Even if she can't help, she probably has more information to confirm or deny the suspicions.
Servants have so much pride they think they're entitled to control their masters. Why is that so common in manga? Good thing he has a glutton maid to balance him out.
That usually happens when they're assigned to take care of a child and instruct the child in matters of aristocratic behavior. I wonder if the saint was a saint starting from when she was a little girl, or they just feel the need to correct her because she has too much common sense and not enough aristocratic sense?
Things that keep attacking until all of them have died tend to die. They're very common in fantasy, though.
They're basically fantasy bees. Most enemies tend to avoid picking fights with them.

Dex-chan lover
Lies from sweat, and now fear from food someone cooked, damn people have weird taste buds these days

Users who are viewing this thread