Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

Supporter
This door goes beyond being "on the nose."
image.png

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why, I'm not really interested in this saint plot at all.

Double-page supporter
How about shrimp or lobster? They're all crustaceans
there is actually a pretty big difference between land bugs and sea bugs, best way to describe is that land bugs operate more on "idraulics" so the internally are for the most part made of "goo" to keep the idraulics oiled, sea bugs istead needs actual muscles

then again this is fantasy world and that beetle had clearly bones and muscles....

Dex-chan lover
Pretty mouthy for an assassin. Oh wait...manga.
Well, considering the edgelord-type ninja rogue assassins never existed (or would, with any sense) outside of the shlock-y side of fiction, this is the small slice she can even attempt to be mouthy in. She already kind of lost any logic points by existing.

Dex-chan lover
I love how all the clones have different poses, and based on what she said they might have their own unique personalities. Definitely must add to the harem.
I think they aren't actually shadow clones. Just a bunch of sisters.

Dex-chan lover
Ok chef dude was actually cool. Dude cooked in the middle of the battle using the fire magic in the air and the meat of the monsters they beat.

Aggregator gang
Who the fuck cares about the acknowledgement of some bitch ass chef? Stop acting like you're important, you jackass, and beat it. I hate that prick. Also, why has Lloyd met nothing but stupid people since arriving there?!

Users who are viewing this thread