Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken – Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 2 Ch. 21

His gonna "Hisoka" (Hunter x Hunter) the heck outta that golem (like the playing cards)

Dex-chan lover
@MangaAddict69 You're right that wood will burn, but you overestimate how quickly the fire can burn through the wood. For instance, it would take around 20 minutes for a house fire to burn through a hard wooden door. That's a long time.

Considering that this is magical super fire vs magical super wood mecha nonsense, I'd say that even if it does get set on fire it won't be a problem until after the fight's over. Until then his wood robot gets +ATK bonuses from being a walking inferno.

Double-page supporter
Seems kinda stupid to go harass the dragons that a clearly fighting something that is not your city when you know for sure you cant win against them.

Dex-chan lover
GATAI!!!!! its Gundam Log

@MangaAddict69
That wood isn't dry, to actually burn through live wood you need to evaporate the moisture inside first. Granted that he has mana flowing inside that wood, it adds another layer of strengthening to it.

Double-page supporter
so 'Piss my self' princess is trying to do something w/o pissing herself? good try

Dex-chan lover
I prefer this mecha fanservice to wet girls it had before

Dex-chan lover
Because I've listened to this recently, any time mecha battle shows up I can't help but think of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0TiqIjF-uk

Users who are viewing this thread