Ore no Ie no Koakuma Imouto - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Power Uploader
Honestly, you're free to read whatever you want, lol. If you prefer theirs, then I have no problems with it.

Thanks for reading this chapter!
Their socials

pixiv
Twitter

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, you're free to read whatever you want, lol. If you prefer theirs, then I have no problems with it.
I'm just gonna take advantage of the lack of comments here to ask a mostly irrelevant question because why not.

With the amount of manga you've translated thus far which one would you say you've enjoyed translating the most?

Power Uploader
I'm just gonna take advantage of the lack of comments here to ask a mostly irrelevant question because why not.

With the amount of manga you've translated thus far which one would you say you've enjoyed translating the most?
Obviously A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal :dogkek:

Nothing makes any sense in this and even though it's shit/trash whatever you want to call it, I actually enjoy translating it and also enjoy reading it.

Dex-chan lover
Obviously A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal :dogkek:

Nothing makes any sense in this and even though it's shit/trash whatever you want to call it, I actually enjoy translating it and also enjoy reading it.

It's the ultimate power fantasy where you do benign stuff like "say good morning" and the women go absolutely crazy.

Also, the lore in the 18+ route is half interesting and half absurd. Like, love hotels give free admission for males, but males here are jaded by women. but the hotel was used so much by one boy that they sent investigators for tax fraud. That's my kind of humor.

Contributor
"She's doing all of this to get my attention isn't she...?"
He's beginning to believe.

We're halfway through the story, this is the end of Volume 1, and only now has Mao-chan's persistent efforts started to take effect. Just keep pushing, girl.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
It's the ultimate power fantasy where you do benign stuff like "say good morning" and the women go absolutely crazy.

Also, the lore in the 18+ route is half interesting and half absurd. Like, love hotels give free admission for males, but males here are jaded by women. but the hotel was used so much by one boy that they sent investigators for tax fraud. That's my kind of humor.
Wait till they see Satou Sou piss on the wall. In a 1:1 world no one would bat a shit.

Users who are viewing this thread