Ore no Isekai Shimai ga Jichou Shinai! - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I see the romance tag, but no harem tag. With so many girls involved, there has to be a harem tag.

Dex-chan lover
1. Why do authors insist on making stories like this where the MC is a literal child? Like a teenager I can understand, but for whatever reason he’s supposedly under 10 years old.

2. There is no way in hell he is 8 years old. He looks like a god damn teenager/young adult. Like, I’m not insane right? It has to be a translation error or something because it looks like he’s 18, not 8.

Dex-chan lover
1. Why do authors insist on making stories like this where the MC is a literal child? Like a teenager I can understand, but for whatever reason he’s supposedly under 10 years old.

2. There is no way in hell he is 8 years old. He looks like a god damn teenager/young adult. Like, I’m not insane right? It has to be a translation error or something because it looks like he’s 18, not 8.
yeah, what's with the ages, author really not evading some pedo allegations hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Is that sick is the legendary and very popular disease that is (somewhat looks) deadly in the eye of Japanese people? Like everytime if they got this disease they look like they are suffering and gonna die??? THAT DISEASE??? WHICH IS
Flu?
??? :notlikethis:

Supporter
A 27 year old man wants to marry a 10 year old girl... Fantasy worlds sure have it rough

Dex-chan lover
Is that sick is the legendary and very popular disease that is (somewhat looks) deadly in the eye of Japanese people? Like everytime if they got this disease they look like they are suffering and gonna die??? THAT DISEASE??? WHICH IS
Flu?
??? :notlikethis:
eh, i would say that it probably before vaccines are a thing, in that case, yes they can be pretty deadly

Dex-chan lover

And Clare looks at least 16, no way she's a 10 year old about to be married off to a 27 year old.
However, if the ages are correct, that makes the "take my first time" thing even weirder, because what 8 year old gets an erection?

Users who are viewing this thread