Ore no [Kantei] Skill ga Cheat Sugite ~Densetsu no Yuusha wo Yomi "Tori" Saikyou e~

Aggregator gang
Appraisal skill eh? Best way in an MMO to always feel disappointment when its nothing good

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't there a manga just like this where the mc got appraisal? But he accepted being told he and his skill are garbage only to be used as monster bait.

Great
Another wimpy MC with "Steal" Skill

I'm gonna lower my expectation for this ride, for now

Dex-chan lover
It's actually different (to some degree) for once! Let's see how further chapters develop

Dex-chan lover
Pure bullshit on the MC escaping, he just had to say the truth to the vllagers, and leaving the bandit alive to say his own version he will became a hunted criminal, is just a bad way to make him start travelling.
I doubt the appraisal skill doesn't work on a dead target so he just had to say their identity and put under surveillance until someone with the skill was called from the outside and confirmed the facts, and as he didn't kill the bandit he could have proven it even if the skill only works on the living.
Dumbass could have left a note.
The most realistic thing is that following a situation like that a person is really confused and can't act right, just gone through a danger and trauma, still, I think the author just wanted to push the travel to the elf country as fast as possible.

The cover threw me off. The art style is decent. The story though, it's alright but a bit of going through the author's whim than really feeling the MCs character.

Art is so-so.
Plot is decent tho, there are questionable turn of events right off the bat. Just like being stabbed at the heart yet his mind still normally functioning, the appraisal thingy wherein he can steal skills and his decision to run away tho I kinda get his fear but still, at least leave a note. I do think the term appraisal doesn't fit the bill based on it's capabilities. Well yeah, i get it, its meant to be misunderstood as low class, something weak. But the steal effect was kinda out of context for appraisal for me. And the "ex" doesn't do justice for that.
Anyways, gonna hang around for few chapters before deciding.

Users who are viewing this thread