Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Ch. 63 - Ice Dragon Battle

Contributor
Well the fight against the dragons is totally unecessary. I thought he wanted to train Leafa...??:questionblob:

Stupid way to show off how strong he is. Just letting him cut the neck of one of the dragons was enough to show off.
Now, Leafa will be useless in the hero's party, so the exact opposite of what he wanted.

Dex-chan lover
Well the fight against the dragons is totally unecessary. I thought he wanted to train Leafa...??:questionblob:

Stupid way to show off how strong he is. Just letting him cut the neck of one of the dragons was enough to show off.
Now, Leafa will be useless in the hero's party, so the exact opposite of what he wanted.
What the heck have you been reading???

He never intended to train Leafa, he only helped her so she can return home early to join the protagonist's party.

The show off was most likely to show the result of whatever happened with the experiment, since El mentioned that was the only part of the talk he reacted to.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Harold would probably make a good teammate in Monster Hunter. Though I wish he can just use those skills to take revenge on those people who got him sentenced, then move on with a happy life with his waifu, Erica.

Dex-chan lover
Harold would probably make a good teammate in Monster Hunter. Though I wish he can just use those skills to take revenge on those people who got him sentenced, then move on with a happy life with his waifu, Erica.
Too bad there is a thing called laws and his power is brute force, not mind control experiments like the main villain. Due process F'ed him with a fixed jury of brainwashed people. I really am curious how he is going to work his way out of it.
I can imagine a bunch of good games he would good teammate for, he is practically a Dex Tank and DPS Dealer in one build. The only issue is games with friendly fire, he is too all over the place for ranged support.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad there is a thing called laws and his power is brute force, not mind control experiments like the main villain. Due process F'ed him with a fixed jury of brainwashed people. I really am curious how he is going to work his way out of it.
I can imagine a bunch of good games he would good teammate for, he is practically a Dex Tank and DPS Dealer in one build. The only issue is games with friendly fire, he is too all over the place for ranged support.
He will be the one man team, all we're doing is watching from the sides, carrying the loot. :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Slaying that many dragon with such ease. Even Dragon Slayer title is maybe not enough.

Dex-chan lover
he cut one down with one slash and yet playing around with the other one, come on now Harold, stop trying to show off.

Double-page supporter

I'm convinced you have not been reading at all.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

"This inhuman strength...this calamity that is practically spreading death...so this is - Kirito --er I mean Harold Stokes' true power!"

Users who are viewing this thread