Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Zen, Fighting!

Dex-chan lover
Okay, the way he did that was contrived and stupid. I wish that he pryed it out of him a bit more.

Dex-chan lover
After rereading this series a few times, I only now noticed Harold has in his wardrobe a bunch of coats that are hopelessly oversized for him. I guess they are all there waiting for him to grow up.

Group Leader
Get yourself a loyal servant who will help plant a spy against you in the place you feel safest :aquadrink:

Has an intricate plan that involves the lives of a vast land and ofc your let your own need to feel good about yourself risk it all... ofc the only reason it doesn't is plot and "goodness" pfft

Dex-chan lover
"Oh she cries too much"...FFS SHE'S 10! I can bet my left nut all those "Chads" bitching about her were still wetting their beds at night time and then go crying to their mommies to suckle them titties!

Dex-chan lover
So this is the most insane dumb way to get the info to the fiancee the plot details. Literal bullet points and a HUGE risk of the plan being overheard. Man this reread really is lowering the score like crazy for me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread