Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Zen, Fighting!

Dex-chan lover
Well this mostly went how I expected it to go.

I thought Zen was smart enough than to actually go and tell all of this to Erica himself so I figured he'd have Erica hide while Harold reveals everything to her without realizing it. The main part I was surprised about was that the LP farming method was fine to be revealed to the Sumeragi. After all, it would have been quite unnatural for Zen to try and direct the conversation away from anything which concerned the servants Harold saved, but that also meant that Harold might talk about things which are arguably far more important than the death of servants. I mean, his plans for the future and the LP farming method cannot be known outside of Harold's entourage. Luckily, all of Harold's plans actually involved the Sumeragi and were already mentioned to them so Erica did not learn anything she wouldn't have known eventually besides the fact that Harold did not murder the servants.

I'm guessing that Erica might now leave the Stokes' house. After all, she will have confirmed what she needed to know about Harold and the Stokes and I don't see her achieving anything by sticking around and idling as she has been. I do wonder what she will do now. We've only seen her continued concern over the death of the servants, but did she not register that Harold did not intend to get married to her? We'll see.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH ty for all the chapters >.< I am quite satisfied with how this went even if I expected something like this. However I was a bit thrown off by how week willed she was. Though I guess she is a child.

Dex-chan lover
I had this feeling now that i want them to settle their difference and be help each other.
Although, the circumstance was heavily politicized, its not bad as a start for them to know each other even it started by the bad impression of Erika to MC.

Nevertheless, as MC stated before, Erika was a good hearted nature in her, and will be the redeeming feature of Stoke Family in the future if ever they will be engage and married for good.

The ultimate problem for now with MC in relation to love life, was the inevitable (for now) death flag because he cannot control his parents unless he had formally claimed as the head of the family...

Best Girl wont change my mind except if she becimes an asshole. And no no romance cause MC is old and it would take time to catch up at MC's age

Damnit I hate this shit when someone frickin reveals someone's secret just because he wanted to sympathise with them. This fuckin side character.

Fed-Kun's army
... and now the plan is fucked beyond control.

Time for things to get a looot harder for absolutely no reason, I guess (¬_¬ )(¬_¬ )

Dex-chan lover
@Wind1 It was a stupid plan anyway. At best, it's too risky, at worst, it's self-destructive.

What MC needs the most right now is ALLIES, and having the entire Sumeragi family by his side is safer by far.

Group Leader
@Wind1 Well, all I can say is
Tasuku Sumeragi is a good person and a good father.
(Mild spoiler for ch19)

@Fokskin Chapter 15 and 16. See the first comment for more info and links.

The Non-LN reader: "Erica is TRASH!!!! She is a useless bitch that does nothing but crying!!!! Ugh... Im so sick of her, she is ruining this story!!!!"

The LN reader: "HURRY UP BOIS!!! WE NEED TO BUY THE ERICA BEST GURL STOCK WHILE ITS DROPPING, BEFORE ITS TO LATE CAUSE ITS GONNA SKY ROCKETED IN A FEW CHAPTER!!!! GOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread