Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Spoken Truth

@Latarus, it's okay to get wrapped up into a manga and spout words, like the @Tanskandoggi, what's not okay is when someone does this whole paragraph to say something among the lines of "I''m GONNA KILL THAT FUCKGIN BIATCH, WHAT A FUCKING ASHOLE BITCH I HOEP YOU BORN IN HELL. (I misspelled the words on purpose to get my point across)

Dex-chan lover
The only excuse I can give them is that they run on game logic. Yuno and her spies are just awful, and actively sabotaging Harold at this point. They don't even need to verify that Harold is a good guy because of the benefits he presented, and they're not even particularly worried about being backstabbed just from what they can glean from the information at hand.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I don't get why people are so pissed off about this? They're simply doing the smart thing and doing some research on Harold and what they've heard so they better understand who and what they're dealing with. Do you expect them to just prostrate themselves before Harold and wag their tails for him?

Wow everyone so gung ho about this well. Ah i want to spoiling everyone hehehehe.
@Wheinfield trust me, you will love their relationship later🤣.

fucking hell people
I know we as readers have all the information but this fucking family doesn't!
are people just incapable of seeing someone else's point of view nowadays?
my god people here acting like a character not doing the exact thing from a plan that they have no knowledge of is insane somehow

didnt he say to someone that he wants to cancel the engagement with her, and that someone was the head of the family, and hes going so far to cancel the engagement why they dont just do it, cause after the contract the sumaragi's have nothing to lose. im not sure if my logic is correct so correct me if im wrong

Let's look at this from their perspective before calling perfectly good and noble people bitches.

Harold is a ten-year old. The sumeragi clan are good people. There are rumours of Harold commiting murder and so they are wary of marrying their daughter to him despite the benefits. The possibility that it could be a lie is worth investigation. Nothing Yuno said was a lie. Literally everything she said was the solid truth and while she or even you may not realise it, Harold doesn't like being hated even if he's letting it happen.

Now they know this ten-year-old boy is facing ridicule and hate because he was protecting someone. Everything they've done makes perfect sense and honestly, I love them for it.

It's not like, they're going to leak Harold's secret anyway, they just want to know the truth for themselves.

Dex-chan lover
She didn't even change her name? I guess for the plot but that doesn't make any sense. Even though she went to some far off village and it's unlikely the stokes family would even care or remember her there's still a rumor going around she and her daughter were killed. I'd be afraid of even the smallest bit of information debunking that made it back to them.

Dex-chan lover
A lot weaker in the manga unfortunately, like a lot of scenes will be I guess. The novel really hit hard for me back when I first read it like 3 or 4, or maybe even 5 years ago. now if only the author would finish it...

I'm not sure if anyone else has commented about this, but wouldn't one of the bigger issues about her coming out of hiding and saying she's alive would be harolds parents thinking he's a liar?

@JWChibi there is no need to change the name, I have read the novel, everyone that was hired for that
plan showed loyalty to Harold. Plus Harold constantly spread rumors that both died on that plan and he killed them.
Plus he constantly spread rumors that he is a bad person. It will solidify the image of him being evil.
Which would likely cause any doubt on him.
The only time that it was leak due to Erica eavesdropping, but it turned really well.
Even Yuno and Erica thought that he killed them and never suspected it, until only the eavesdrop event.

@Smilly I think everyone has forgot it, Harold want to develop the story as the same. Because Harold introduce the medicine
the Sumeragi will likely(possibility) choose to keep the engagement as it is, in original story of that world, Erica broke off the engagement
so in order to do that Harold created a situation in where the engagement would be cut off. This is why the Sumeragi got confused, on why Harold
would help them and still want to break the engagement. its a win for the Sumeragi. Really confused me but everything made sense
because the motive of harold was to stick to the story and not die.

One of the biggest reason why Harold never talk to Erica was because he doesn't want Erica develop good impression
on him, which was in the original story of that world. Harold only want minimum impression for him not to die.
Harold want Erica to be with the hero as the original story. This is why I love the love story of Harold and Erica.
Yup the story is confusing, really really hard to read, but I like it.

Dex-chan lover
Lying and manipulative bitch.
Its her job but that was not alright.

Dex-chan lover
If the rumor's and been reversed, Yuno should be added to the harem, cause she spilled the secret

Fed-Kun's army
Being a nice is a sign of weakness.
The only way to effectively assert dominance is to slit your own throat on top of a stranger's car.

Dex-chan lover
@Jeikob the writer is still releasing chapters at a rate of one every 2-4 months, but has been prioritizing the script for the manga. Hopefully, he will switch back to focusing on the novel once he has the script squared away, but he has never been particularly productive. At his fastest, he was releasing less than a chapter per week.
I try to look at it as getting quality instead of quantity. This is certainly one of the best WNs out there, even though it took him four years to break a hundred chapters.

Okay people chill the F out, everything the sumeragi’s are doing is for the sake of their daughter, from their point of view they’re checking to see if their daughter’s fiancé is a murderer or not, and honestly in the future you guys are gonna love them all to death so don’t hate them now

Users who are viewing this thread