Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Spoken Truth

Booo, F-U maid girl and black hair who I forgot their name, there ruining his planes, and his future lmao💀.

Dex-chan lover
@ButterMaker
I know right? It's kinda dumb. The same thing also happened before when the bodyguard guy (can't be bothered to remember his name) decided to hide the Princess inside the closet and let her learn the truth.

It's kinda funny really, he is surrounded by people with loose lips. The only one that seems to be mature enough to just shut up is just the butter

i get why it's necessary but i hate the way the spy presented the information in order to get confirmation... the spy sucks ass LOL

@KingNova777

What? Lol. Looking at it from more perspectives is what the characters should have bloody done. Like, they don't even ask WHY Harold is keeping that secret, that dumbass servant didn't change her name, they're acting without conferring with Harold, allegedly on his behalf when clearly he is miles ahead in power, knowledge and intellect? And they're arrogant enough to presume what they're doing is helping? ... Like, you're trying to justify braindead characters by calling the readers braindead, lol.

That is one sloppy spy work coming from the leader herself.
So what if you found out the truth? Erika is going to fall in love with Harold now?
The dad better not be “ah so he is a better person and Erika doesn’t seem sad, so lets not break the engagement”.
This is probably late to complain but that servant.. Zen?? Is he ignorant of everything Harold is doing? Is he not aware that he is hiding to avoid trouble? How can he trust Erika so easily? How can he believe that Erika is the right one for Harold when he had only met and talked to her like... idk.. once? If every single “nice” person in his eyes, acted like Erika, would he easily tells them the truth?

This manga isn't a Pulitzer Prize novel it ain't that deep lmao, but fr I would be lying if I said that the renowned critics in the comments clenching their fists in hysteria didn't make me laugh. s/o kirei always solid translations my guy

SDK

@conscript117 Not sure why it's gone into your head that people can't judge a manga or a manga character without reading the source material. Two different forms of media smh.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, fuck following Harold's plan. Gimmie that "cute Erika going deredere for Harold" route

Ehhhhhhhh aight, I hope his engagement gets broken off at least tho, it would not do for the Stokes family to have a lifeline

Users who are viewing this thread