Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - True Understanding

Tee Hee Hee. A siscon vs MC fight preamble. It's gonna be entertaining.

@greenevalley Thanks for the translation 🙋.

Just a thought, the bi+time period can either mean twice x period or half. So use the "semi" instead. It only have 1 (correct) use.

@UncleRad thanks for the interesting note. I always thought biweekly meant once every two weeks, so I googled it and found out it can mean twice a week or once every two weeks

It feel to short.
Well, anyway I look forward for Harold first
defeat
lol.

Is it just me, or is the author just like jacking off the protagonist? Like, every now and then you just see a, "He sooooo brilliant! I bet he's so smart it's gonna fuck him up later. You better dedicate yourself to his enormous brain or face the fate of being a forgotten character," and it just feels a bit odd. I like the story and all (I read up to beginning of the dungeon thing) but I really don't get all of the endless praise. I sit there and think, 'huh. He really wrote that. Okaaaaay,' but hey, that might just be my inferiority complex making it impossible to see any compliment as genuine.

Good day to you - Harold's little bitch

Group Leader
@Lumberman8 Hmm? Not sure if you’re reading the same story, but all the Harold’s a genius/brilliant talk are played as a giant misunderstanding to his character and actions so far?

Harold has been making mistakes upon mistakes and was crippled by the toxic voice filter and by no means smart, the only thing going for him is the boss stats and his deep knowledge of the game

Felt underwhelming compared to the LN, but thats out at least. Now the superpowered siscon.

@GreeneValley Well you can't really say he's by no means smart, since he is the one doing a lot of the planning. He is nowhere near as smart as how they perceive him to be, since most of his achievements are made through his game knowledge, but it's not like he's stupid. Finding the correct ratio of water to LP, planning to not disrupt the market, etc. all show that he isn't braindead. If he was just a dumbass using his knowledge of the game, he wouldn't be taking the real world elements into account.

Users who are viewing this thread