Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai

i regret reading this too early, now i binged for next chapter. should have ignored this manga in the first place

why there no " villainess " tag ? is there any manga like this one (male MC villainess) ?

Aggregator gang
This become strange harem ...
Basically, The more girls get rejected by MC. The more chaotic / twisted their feeling / personality.

I love it but you should probably wait at least 2 years or more for enough chapters to binge.
The monthly wait is killing me and I'm dying for it to reach the good parts on the novel.

Next raw chapter 20 is already out, cant wait for the chapter and the chapter after that and the chapter after that, we're almost nearing the time skip part 🤧👍💖

for everyone's knowledge, this series gets new raws every 2 weeks. And kireicake has stockpiled chapters before. In a nutshell, if you're planning to binge this, prepare to abandon this for like a year or so. Or second option, read the WN. there's a translated one out there. mine has like 107 chapters. smol warning, remember to take breaks if you're going the WN route. Burn out happens more quickly than reading only manga

I do like this story a lot
but as the wn goes on i just feel more and more bad for mc. He just takes constant Ls because of the curse he has with how he talks it's so frustrating.

Seriously the wait for next chapters is killing me. And when the chapter releases its only a mere 20 pages which finishes as soon as it starts. It's frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread