Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai

Glad to see this one getting a manga. The novel has slowed down to a horrifying crawl at only a few posts a year. I remember really loviong this one a lot when i first found it just the uber slow updats made me take a break from it.

This story is about Hirasawa Kazuki a university student who suddenly find himself in the body of the Villain, Harold Stokes, a noble boy in the RPG story based game that he used to play

The plot on how he try avoid his death fate by altering his action without changing the normal story flow is really interesting

And whats more interesting is that every action or conversation that he made are seen as Cruel & Evil by others even if he's doing it out of goodwill

Due to Him being unable to tell the truth to others, He begin to relentlessly work by himself to change his fate.. Which later result him being the strongest even at a young age & help the hero's team from the shadows..

And I found that the Romance between Harold & Erica to be really sweet eventhough both of them haven't reveal their feelings yet but the love that push her to workhard to support the overpowered loner Harold result her to be overpowered too & just 2nd to Harold (she is even stronger than the Hero of the story)

The story is quite fast paced,

Based on the plot right now it almost reach the final arc in another 1 or 2 volumes more.

Really reccomend u guys to try it as it really is one of the most interesting novel i've read..

This might not be so hot in manga form but in the novel you could the MC's inner turmoil and how a person would actually react to being isekaied

I did not know this was already here! Guess it's time to refresh my memory

Edit: @yamusing everyone with a 10 is probably from the novel. I know I am. Although I will change the rating later if it doesn't live up to the novel

Dex-chan lover
@Niralam
that life sacrificing thing was

a lie on his part, his sword does have the power to drain his life and he uses it in one fight, but he's just so naturally strong people think he has it active when it's a toggle, he basically monologues about it the chapter right after when the informant person asks him about it. It's not really for sympathy it's more for plot to make Erika and the inventor girl move for his sake because of a misunderstanding he never bothered to correct.

Oh! I remember reading the novel translation for this and then not finding any more chapters a long time ago!

From what I'm reading in the comments, it's almost done now, huh.... Anyway, I'll just read this. I barely remember the story. XD

A highly rated novel. One of the ones I've binge read in the past at midnight. Incredibly emotional and frustrating, a struggle against fate. Novel's slow going right now, but this isn't something to pass up

Dex-chan lover
@sonic There's something I need to ask of you. As of now, the series is more popular outside of Japan rather than within Japan, as in we're the bigger consumer than they are (or so I heard). It'll be a big help if more of us raise the traffic for the RAW to avoid having it getting axed. Can please you encourage people to do just that somehow?

For someone who loves the novel itself I can't afford this to get axed so suddenly so yeah please help the author and answer the questionnaire from mangabox you can find it at the last page of chapter 4 at the raws or you can just click this link https://creativesurvey.com/ng/answers/2ecc8e9023f147748be5a5640d08f5/

Group Leader
For someone who loves the novel itself I can't afford this to get axed so suddenly so yeah please help the author and answer the questionnaire from mangabox you can find it at the last page of chapter 4 at the raws or you can just click this link https://creativesurvey.com/ng/answers/2ecc8e9023f147748be5a5640d08f5/
@MiraclePickle
Do you have a translation for that?

@wondermity
( English is not my first language so I'll try my best to express myself here )
I just copy pasted the questions given on google translate, you can also do the same when you are choosing an answer from the first questions such as

Impressions of the Work: the choices there are in japanese but you can also pick one of the choices, highlight it then copy paste it on google translate. There are chances that the text highlight wont show or the choices you've chosen won't reveal itself but fret not that's just google auto translation gibberish don't mind it at all as long as you pick an answer you can just highlight the box where youve chosen your answer then copy paste it and translate. The survey consists of 3 pages so yeah it will not be a hassle to answer the questions

On the second page: you can answer in english. I assume that it will also help the author himself knowing that there are overseas viewers that appreciates his/her work.

@wondermity

Saw this at the novel translation site so here it goes

The questionnaire is about
1. Impression of the work
2. Your gender
3. Your age
4. Want to read more?
As for the answer of the questionaire if you really wanna support this series pick the first choice for the questionnaire number 1 and 4. As for the rest well you can guess it as question no.2 with top choice as male and bottom choice as female. The question no.3 is just about your age so, you can guess from the number showed on the choices.
Hopefully this can help you guys support this series.
After the questions, you’ll have the option to write some stuff. You can leave that part empty, or you can add something in English if you so wish.

OH MY GOD THIS NOVEL IS FINALLY GETTING A MANGA ADAPTATION??????

This is legit one of my favorite novels when it comes to the isekai genre, I'm so happy!!

@Kocheng102 yes it absolutely is. I took a break from reading it after chapter 100ish because the updates were incredibly slow (and I wasn't a big fan of some things of the final arc at the time) but it's honestly one of the best isekai novels out there.

The MC is one of the most interesting one I've read (when it comes to isekais), he is in a constant battle against fate, and himself due to the gimmick of not being able to say what he wants to say. He can't really open up to anyone and even if he has support sometimes, it's still a very long lonely battle that he goes through. The mental strain on him is pretty big as a result and the author shows it well.

this seems like a stock vilainess isekai
but with a boy
so I'm down
also that's a compliment

Users who are viewing this thread