Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai

My favorite scene finally got drawn! The Climax of Volume 1. Just need that Sumeragi family discussion to close it out.

Going by the pace of adaptation, this manga should still have a good 12 chapters to go before imploding.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS NOW PLEASE KEEP WORKING ON IT AND GIVE US TWO OR MORE CHAPTERS FOR THIS MONTH AUUGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Good God I didn't expect such fast translations, a hero among heroes translator people much love <3

Hats off to the manga illustrator: they really captured some great pathos in Erica. Yuno looking fiiiine as well

All i gotta say is that if you are able to hold in the stress in the LN... You'll eventually see that this manga or LN is really good. A manga which shows the harsh reality of the world, shows the different type of people which exists, misunderstandings which drives people to going the wrong path, and etc. Gosh these manga made me cry because it showed that even if you think you're all alone and thinks that there are no other people which you could trust other than yourself. Never forget that they're always people who knows the pain you've been through and always secretly or upfront desperately tries to support and help you without thinking about the fact that the whole world is against you because they're the only one who understands you. Well for now, this is all i would say while it is true that i have a lot more things to say but let's keep it at is.

Pun

it's a good manga, and like most good manga, it's ruined by shitty female characters, dropped.

EDIT: having a bad day, manga is pretty good, give it a read.

Woah...suddenly got 6 new chapters???🤯
Thank u to the one who cause this miracle 👍
Really appreciate your hard work ❤

Users who are viewing this thread