Ore wa Subete o “Parry” Suru ~Gyaku Kanchigai no Sekai Saikyou wa Boukensha ni Naritai~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.1

Dex-chan lover
Nutshell me again on it?
All I remember is he is not strong per se, but can parry like crazy.
Or he's actually can beat the shit out of everything at this point but believes that he doesn't have the dawg in him?
He doesn't believe he has the dawg in him yeah, but it's done so stupidly that it feels like a gag manga. Everytime he says something stupid, no one bothers to correct him. There is genuinely not a single time where he looked down on himself that didn't feel like a gag, and again, he does it with a completely straight face. There's just too many instances of him feeling shit about himself that I can't write it all down, I really implore you to reread the last few chapters

edit: nvm, I've got some pages saved while rereading to show how stupid he is

289aba65-f67e-4ff9-95da-cfdaa17a2d2a.jpg

0591df14-479a-4dd6-bb6f-a1b97298560b.jpg

96ccbf17-41b7-41bd-8eb5-e7e28cd03398.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He doesn't believe he has the dawg in him yeah, but it's done so stupidly that it feels like a gag manga. Everytime he says something stupid, no one bothers to correct him. There is genuinely not a single time where he looked down on himself that didn't feel like a gag, and again, he does it with a completely straight face. There's just too many instances of him feeling shit about himself that I can't write it all down, I really implore you to reread the last few chapters

edit: nvm, I've got some pages saved while rereading to show how stupid he is

289aba65-f67e-4ff9-95da-cfdaa17a2d2a.jpg

0591df14-479a-4dd6-bb6f-a1b97298560b.jpg

96ccbf17-41b7-41bd-8eb5-e7e28cd03398.jpg
Inferiority complex to the max.
Hate this kund of trope but I'm here for this stupid ride and see what kind of shit he can parry

Dex-chan lover
Art's pretty good but the MC is too autistic to be believable.

Dex-chan lover
and to think i thought it couldn't possibly get any dumber. boy was i fucking wrong. so physics don't work like how they would normally and the mc is somehow both falling straight down yet being blown forward. somehow he was also able to jump up as well but was still being blown forward. well i guess fuck gravity and the laws of motion. and now the dragon starts monologuing to himself about whatever and it just seems extra meaningless and extra stupid.

Aggregator gang
Brain dead MC is going to say something like 'I'm glad it was just a juvenile dragon, I couldn't handle a full grown one.'

Users who are viewing this thread