Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Homo Sapiens

Dex-chan lover
I don't blame those scientists for throwing towel so quick. Breaking conservation of mass and energy is something even Sci-fiction never do, even when they did break speed of light/casuality/entropy. If there is a line between scifi and fantasy, this is it.

That would make this full-fledged fantasy now so all sci-heavy stuff can be toned down now.

Fed-Kun's army
I fucking hate this arc. All the suck at lying bs and the cliffhangers. Idont know why but this gave me sao rape vibe

I am glad this arc is over. While i was waiting for it to be over, it felt like the worst thing. But now that it is, I think it did something different.

We get to see something so close to what we actually expect in reality, that it is super uncomfortable.

As for the std thing. Y'all need to sit in the corner and learn about health.

I don't see scientists giving up after just 3 weeks, but i can see them releasing her to analyse the Data they've gathered when it's proven that she no longer is a health hazard.

they'd probably do quite regular health checks too, but that is probably for the better since she should be barraged with all our disease right now and be sick constantly for a while.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Omg she's a homo sapiens... bitch that's what you call a human. These scientist are morons. I take that back, shes a moron. Why would you volunteer to be a lab rat in the first place. Unless your a sadist I'd stay the fuck away from scientist or researches.

Users who are viewing this thread