Orenchi no Maid-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 63

Fed-Kun's army
Thank god for less than a month’s wait for a chapter. Thanks for not completely dropping this series.

Dex-chan lover
Goes to show how it requieres a mature person to be able to fully bring out the cuteness of a tsundere partner.

Dex-chan lover
I love Hirofumi, he's seen enough anime to know his way around tsunderes. Such a chad.

Thanks for the update. 2 ships having good results on choco giving. Don't let me down in-universe Valentines day. Let the power/authority of St. Valentine grant/make the main ship come into fruition soon... preferably next chapter

Dex-chan lover
How hot are jp valentines for a chocolate house on a plate to start melting from the ambient temp of the air?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, I would be looking at it from all angles going "Waaaaaaa" as well.

Double-page supporter
Man I care way more about Rino and Hirofumi's relationship than I do the MC's since it's actually. Interesting. And not the typical ML and FL will-they-won't-they footsies nonsense.
A character that's simultaneously a tsundere and very honest is interesting to watch, and the "I'm all confused because he was different people in my head" is great. Shame that RinoxHirofumi is incredibly illegal and unethical.

Dex-chan lover
@Keansor Incredibly illegal? It's not actually illegal at all. She's a high schooler already and he's not a teacher or in any other way a figure of authority for students. It would be bad in the eyes of the society and might ruin his reputation, but the dude would know that and thus not do anything much. Once she's out of high school, it wouldn't matter anymore. I don't recall how old the dude is. 25 or something? Maybe not even 10 years older than Rino. If he's 30 or more, I wouldn't anymore support it without great doubts.

Contributor
Hirofumi x Rino is the best couple, as usual.
Rino is such a cute tsundere (no hitting you just bcz..), and Hirofumi perfectly understand her.
And yeah, they're totally fine as a couple, Rino could already be married with him if she wanted to.

Ami and Akira on the other hand...Sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread