Oresama Teacher - Vol. 25 Ch. 143

Dear god.

Don't worry Anon-chan-man your 'rambling' is just fine ^^ Thank you for your work and pls take care too!

Dex-chan lover
thank you for completing the missing chapter.
this series always make me laugh. its midnight now so i can't laugh that loud.

laugh in silent make my stomach hurt..

Super duper appreciate your ending cards and rambling everytime! Don't feel as if you have to cut it short!

*ahem* Bow before anon-chan-man, for we are not worthy of these splendid gifts! Five thousand blessings upon anon-chan-man and anon-chan-man's loved ones!

thank u anon chan man! this chapter was extremely light hearted and i kind of needed it (lol) thanks for brightening my day! ur chapters always look very high quality :)

Wow, you're on a roll anon-chan man. Thanks for the update, but I hope you don't overwork yourself. And as others have said, we don't mind the rambles, the rambles are fun.

Really liked this chapter, with all these flashbacks and Hayasaka playing house (Mafuyu edition) with Mafuyu. We're getting closer every time to the truth and yet still have a way to go. At the same time, Hayasaka is getting dangerously close to being able to connect Mafuyu with the Higashi delinquents, but he'll probably still not get it anyway. I wonder if he'll ever learn by the end of the manga... Probably. But who knows how it'll happen.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if Saeki bringing Mafuyu to the fights is because of what happened with Maki and his sister, but Saeki only recently found out about that, so what happened?

Fed-Kun's army
WEAHDFLSD men who only think of themselves, and hayasaka is crawling in a pipe wahahahahah
so maybe takaomi started bringing mafuyu along because she's weirdly resilient and because what happened to Maki's sister scared him

I love seeing Takaomi and Mafuyu's past stories :') It's so cute yet wild at the same time lol. Thank you!

Group Leader
Thank you Anon-chan Man.
I appreciate you translating this series. I hope you have a nice day too.

This chapter is so cute and funny at the same time and it's the first thing I need in the morning

dear god

thank you for anon-chan-man

lol i laughed so hard with this chapter XD that scene with the ~monkey, dog, pheasant~ and takaomi as momotarou was especially gold

Group Leader
(owo)
IS2G I am just shook at how nice the OT fandom is!

Thanks for the offer @sylvain_g. I actually have the raws up to Vol.27 (also sent to me for free T^T ), but I’d like to finish the missing chapters for now so that new readers and returning readers, like me, who wasn’t able to read the ones from OM, won’t be missing parts of the story (>w<) it’s taking a bit of time ‘cause I move at a turtle’s pace (even tho I’m a bunny) but I’m determined to finish the last three remaining chapters!

Unrelated to the above, but re-reading this chapter now, it made me think that kid-Mafuyu and Hayasaka’s mum would’ve gotten along really well ‘cause they both love tragic TV soap dramas — RIGHT?? 😂

Contributor
Don't worry about the ramblings, I look forward to it actually! Thank you for the translation!

Hayasaka's embarrassed face www cute.

Also, why are the gates different? Maybe it's just me.

Thank you anon-chan man ❤❤❤
i don't mind the ramblings at all, in fact i enjoy reading all of it. in fact we're kind on the same boat with some opinions hahaha ~

about the story i actually kinda feel bad for Mafuyu because she had to see those fights. She can't run away from Takaomi since she adored and scared at him at the same time. But i still love their interaction because he actually cares with her ❤ My TakaFuyu heart really enjoy reading this ch. hehehehehehehehehe ~~~ xD

Nooo you're so wrong, I'm not tired with your rambling, on the contrary ! It's nice to get your reaction, that I share most of the time ! Thank you so much for this chapter. Lately, it feels like Hayasaka changed a lot, he's got such a reliable aura. I don't know where this is heading (probably nowhere, I don't think we'll ever get romance at all), but his friendship got really serious. I just want Mafuyu to tell him the truth so there's nothing left to separate them !
Thank you again, see you next time :)

Hello @anon-chan-man! I've been translating the volume 26, and still have the 27 to go, but I have to leave this weekend and I don't now when I'll be able to retake translation. It could be a long while. So if you want to go on translating from there, feel free to! I have volume 27, if you need the raws, I can send them to you. But if it's not the time for you, or you've had enough of translating or whatever, no problem!! I'll finish it. Just that it could take a long while :) All the best to you!!! And thank you for your work and dedication <3

Group Leader
Hi @-0! Let me just say thank YOU for your hard work! I can’t tell you how excited I am to finish the bridging chapters so I can finally binge on the new ones - it keeps keeps me motivated (>w<)

I just finished re-working on 144 last night, so I still have two more chapters to go for volume 25.
I‘m super slow (huehuehue), but I should be done in a few if I just stop being careless with my files 😭 If you’re not able to come back by then, I’ll definitely pick it up from where we’d last drop off.

Thank you again, and I hope you catch a much-deserved break! Also, please stay safe and see you again soon!

Users who are viewing this thread