Oritsu Majutsu Gakuin No Kichiku Koshi - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
He really is a smart boi xD He got a better deal and they didn't even notice :lul: Thanks for the translation !

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't Tsubaki's goal to save her sister? If so, just refuse and the scumbag has to leave while all girls are being release, the sister included - am I missing something?

Dex-chan lover
So it shall be, as written in the great tome!

aMxklxz3_700w_0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I like the story a lot, but this artist draws side-profiles of faces really weird. It’s the nose/nostrils, or lack thereof honestly… unsettles me to see it lol

Fed-Kun's army
He really is a smart boi xD He got a better deal and they didn't even notice :lul: Thanks for the translation !
I mean they put themselves into that situation, lol. He didn't do anything and still got the better deal, lmao

Dex-chan lover
Yes, but her pride got into her head in the end. She wanted to beat her sis so bad she agree to his deal
Just once I'd like a FMC that is level-headed, that defends her dignity and actually kills the scumbag. That would be different and thus interesting. But alas, I know, wrong manga for that.

Group Leader
I love mythology, and I love that extra page. So good! 11/10
Thank you so much for the compilation of references and translation!
:thumbsup:

Fed-Kun's army
Just once I'd like a FMC that is level-headed, that defends her dignity and actually kills the scumbag. That would be different and thus interesting. But alas, I know, wrong manga for that.
I mean this scumbag is literally immortal so what good would that do. She already tried it once before, doing it again would be futile

Users who are viewing this thread