Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru - Vol. 19 Ch. 85 - The Night Before

I don't understand what author is doing here. Ayano appeared halfway through the manga and only realized her love for Aku when Lily and Aku already confessed each other. What I am supposed to feel about her? "Go get him girl, try to ruin their happiness"? She is like a third wheel.
Also Lillia is super horny and since she is basically a reflection of Lily...

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
There's really nothing to worry about, this is definitely going to be a harem ending, none of them are humans that's tied by normie morality anyway. Also, fact that this is the same world as his r18 work that's a harem, and the girls get along anyway, it's inevitable

Fed-Kun's army
There's really nothing to worry about, this is definitely going to be a harem ending, none of them are humans that's tied by normie morality anyway. Also, fact that this is the same world as his r18 work that's a harem, and the girls get along anyway, it's inevitable
What kind of shitty story turns into a harem 19 volumes in. That wouldn't make any sense. This arc will at most be another one of those second female leads last hurrah before giving up and anything else would be stupid.

Dex-chan lover
I support the ship of those two. Those man I'd love to know just how functional Lillia is ;)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... I dislike this part of the story, is annoying.
Now... It's seems Lilia like her , this is something that can be better that an harem route.

Users who are viewing this thread