Osananajimi ga Hisabisa ni Saikai Shitara Otagai Kyonyuu ni Natteta - Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
Well... Strangely annoying or not... It managed to avoid the norm of the extremely cliche "hidden/misunderstood feelings" trope, but still clung to the "not yet dating" trope. If nothing else it will be interesting to see how it delays the next date, though I can also see it becoming "stale" very quickly: suspension of rationality and logic doing ALL the heavy lifting here. Its still sweet.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.
Task succesfully failed? Lol. Logic not found but it is still sweet. I don't think this weird subborness'll last for too long

Dex-chan lover
Task succesfully failed? Lol. Logic not found but it is still sweet. I don't think this weird subborness'll last for too long
I doubt it as well, but I haven't chosen to read ahead. Mostly just enjoying the oddly subverted expectations. Lol

Dex-chan lover
I am aware of spoilers, but damn this chapter makes me go
a87a96ae37b3752ad8a75f3b93e808c4c13174be_502_284_28957.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
I don't see why u guys are so riled up, they're a couple in all but name and do couple stuff, just too shy for lips kissing yet. This isn't the commonfare limpdick romcom where they deny their own and each other's feelings, love is in the air for this adorkable twain.

Users who are viewing this thread