Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Really hope that teacher loses her job. Like seriously. Who punishes bases on accusations, does no investigations and gives a punishment to the entire class to force a confession.
A new one. The teacher is not malicious, she's incompetent since it's her first time teaching. The students, specially the MC, don't trust her. She's gonna have to walk in eggshells.

Group Leader
I don't see anything wrong with this scanlation. This is pretty good, ooosaka, pat yourself o the back!

Sata andagi 👍🏼

I wish it will take an psychopath path

Thanks for the TL looking forward to the next chapter🔥🔥

Aggregator gang
teacher should be fired, but other wise did not except a confession

Dex-chan lover
The best line delivered in this entire chapter was "Sorry sensei, but I don't trust you."
My boy has gotten to the point where if you burn him once, he immediately stops trusting you. Now if only he would put the rest of that classroom in place this would get a perfect score.

that happens more then you think.
Sad yet true. And most of the time, it takes much much longer for the truth to come out.

Dex-chan lover
good not telling that teacher anything lol

she was so annoying and cringe lol

Dex-chan lover
Really hope that teacher loses her job. Like seriously. Who punishes bases on accusations, does no investigations and gives a punishment to the entire class to force a confession.
Yeah MC played smart not telling the teacher anymore by that point. Whatever happens to her at this point, she's lost all trust from her students. Nobody will come to her for anything important and will seek somebody else for advice.

For someone who gives a damn about teaching, not being relied on for the job you signed up for might be the biggest blow to the ego anyone could experience.

The people who ran the small town USA high school I went to 25 years ago. They either outright ignored reports of bullying, and other issues, until they got so bad the papers noticed; or, they'd crack down HARD on as many people as possible at the first rumour of potential trouble.

The individual teachers were generally better than that, but the administration was trash that covered up sexual assaults of multiple students by one of the teachers for YEARS by punishing students for speaking up about it. They also never apologized or admitted they made a wrong choice.

On top of all that, students do dumb sheet all the time. The student body was almost as clique-ish and hive minded as the administration.

So, yeah. The least realistic thing about this, to me, is that the problem was resolved at all in a way that didn't end in Yukishiro being suspended for two weeks without question while Ichinosi got detention for speaking up in her defense.

Aggregator gang
thpm2aww2ig11.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread