Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
The story kinda hits home, does in LN the ex gf parents by any chance try to get mc together because he was "best boi" and were ashamed for what happened to their "relationship"? Spoil me Y/N?
It's been a little bit, but I don't really think any parents arelly come into this much if at all

Dex-chan lover
I mean downplaying compared to the LN, it's like night and day.
I need to check it again then. I think most of the history between Souma and Hanabi are stuffed to the beginning. After Souma decided to cut off all ties, he no longer over-elaborate about what happened, like the part of him remembering how Hanabi told him to not run fast. He just go over what happens, without going immersive paragraphs about the emotional state it brought him.

The part with really high stake and felt like there's some thought put into the conflict is
when she framed Fumi and try to isolate her from the class, even if the solution is convenient
But besides that, her tactics doesn't really bear any significant threat, at least until the climax.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ik that in this story Kirigaya is a bad person and everything but I feel like in the real world, if your ex broke up with you because she liked some other guys hair, wouldn't him cutting his hair be more like he's supporting you rather than spiting you? Idk I kind of perceive it as like "I know you like me because of my hair, but I don't want to give you any attention so I'ma cut my hair". Like I said, ik Kirigaya is a bad person so he prolly did cut his hair to spite the other guy, it's just I feel like the author could've done something more... bad?
It's all about the timing my man; if he has cut his hair BEFORE taking his girlfriend, or better yet not taking her at all and just brush her off, then it would have been an act of support, but he took the girlfriend, gloated about it, dumped her for a better model in a heartbeat and then cut his hair as an apparent cherry on top, kinda like a "I don't need this shit anymore" kinda thing.
If I had started dating a childhood friend and then they left me later for a guy cause he had better hair I'm not sure how that wouldn't be a poisonous breakup/relationship breaker.
I don't think she was his childhood friend, you're confusing the background character with the main bitch.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think she was his childhood friend, you're confusing the background character with the main bitch.
Oh your right, mah bad. Actually that makes his wanting to get revenge for her even stupider then :O

Dex-chan lover
Oh your right, mah bad. Actually that makes his wanting to get revenge for her even stupider then :O
Empathy and leftover feelings, you don't simply stop caring about someone ine one go just because they're no longer your SO. Sure, she had karma act up on her inmediatly after her shitty action, but a shitty action doesn't excuse another one; the blond guy ruined her relationship and dumped her without any measure of guilt, just because he could. She may have kinda deserved it, but it's not a right thing to do eitherways.

Contributor
I haven't read ch4.1 yet as I'm waiting for next part to be uploaded or there's no ch4.2?
I don't think that there is a chapter 4.2. The transisition from '4.1' to 5 was seamless (same scene).
Additionally the raws list has a single chapter for 4 and 5.

Wanted to confirm with the uploader, but it looks like I can't @ them here. @Hamaguy

Dex-chan lover
I see no "Suggestive" part in the group. Admin can remove the "Suggestive" tag since it is 100% safe.

Dex-chan lover
If it has "Suggestive" tag, so they may do it in the future chapters?
I believe suggestive is as it's named. essentially R-15 at worst but no nudity. I've read a few series on here and abroad that are "Suggestive" that where completely non-nude and not even fan service just the subject matters talked about by characters made it so.

Aggregator gang
This crying baby... He should be grateful that his gf got stolen, he dodged a bullet, imagine if that happened after marriage!

Dex-chan lover
It's really weird they seem to be downplaying the ex's acts to maybe make her more sympathetic?
Probably because they (author or/and editors) somehow misread reader's unhappiness with the resolution with the bully in the LN as "They simply don't understand that she is a flawed person that needs to learn to do better" rather than "Holy shite, she should be in jail for actual
attempted murder and other horrible shite"

Some things aren't "hey, it is fine to forgive them" level. And this is definitely on that list.

Dex-chan lover
On god.
Yes

So looks like Hasuike dodged a bullet, having your partner leave you cause someone had a haircut they liked means they were never gonna stay with you and were a bad person. I am shocked he's sad she's sad she got dumped by the pretty boy, like who would get sad for an Ex who left you cause of a haircut?

Fed-Kun's army
Can't stand the incessant complimenting by Yukishiro. She likes Ichinose because he's wonderful, considerate, wonderful, and did I say wonderful yet? Ichinose likes Yukishiro because she's... cute. If they want to ship these two as a couple, Ichinose will need to find some positive traits of Yukishiro as well. God, if I were the MC I'd just be so uncomfortable receiving so many compliments whilst being unable to hand any out in return.

Users who are viewing this thread