Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Going into this chapter I was hoping to see him show the conversation on his phone, then ping her phone to prove she was at the other end. This was much stupider.
Pretty sure he would have if they had not acknowledged what was already shown. He did say he could get more proof in an instant.

jak

Contributor
I will say this. I know a lot of people are attacking the teacher, but at least she tried to do something about it instead of ignoring it. Yeah, she went about it horribly, but there are many bullying stories where they teacher just doesn't care.

Dex-chan lover
‘And then everyone clapped’ energy. I’ll be honest, I’ve seen this trope too many times. Movies realized this overuse in the 2000’s after every 80’s/90’s teen centric movies had a kid jumping up on a table giving a speech.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly the teacher should resign. How can you have any dignity after that?

Thank you for the chapter :win:

Dex-chan lover
Is that in the LN? pretty sure the WN finished with Yukishiro
2nd gf win for sure...
that ex-gf still haunting him until the very end of series ..make him can really enjoy being with 2nd gf..until the final few line

Dex-chan lover
i dont want to read manga ver since i pissed off with novel ending ... but still want ask

did he alrdy start dating with 2nd girl alrdy??

and owh yea

she will not gone from this series even by the very end of this series...and even after MC become couple with 2nd girl...so yea..just simple warn why i dont want read manga ver
2nd gf win for sure...
that ex-gf still haunting him until the very end of series ..make him can really enjoy being with 2nd gf..until the final few line
The WN sure ended, but the LN story still going so, with the 2nd Volume being published in December 22nd, 2023 and you are going to get more of the ex-gf in the 2nd LN Volume, if the manga decided to continue past Vol.1

Dex-chan lover
After getting caught red handed, with a dose of some punishment, would let Daidouji in the group, she clearly has many issues being too far into "2D is better than 3D" making her resented to the point of doing such a thing without a glimpse of second thought.

Being an outcast and not a part of the class, made her what she is. It's kind of pitful...

Dex-chan lover
I think the classmate also not fully innocent, it's just sad it turn out like this if only the classmate also trust her

Dex-chan lover
yukishiro: you are my …. Special
The thing is, I'm listening to specialz rn
images

Dex-chan lover
At least the shitty teacher know she's at fault and willing to admit it

Now, we just need the suspension news for her. Or better yet:
f9906d0f-9d6b-425e-9500-e7e741b6889c_text.gif

Dex-chan lover
Unsatisfying, nobody got punished. Everybody in that classroom is trash and fake. You really think an apology is enough for all of this? Teacher should just quit and never teach again. In real life situation Miss Fatty would've been ostracized for the shit she pulled

Users who are viewing this thread