Osananajimi no Ijou Kawaii Imouto-chan - Ch. 7 - Lil' Sis Comes Out on Top

Dex-chan lover
You, uh, do realize that not every girl is gay, right, Ayame? I mean, she is, but I don't see why it's such a surprise that at least one woman in the world is completely immune to your charms.

Dex-chan lover
Flashing on the class? Bold move. It's only chapter 7, but we already got many pretty lesbians on the series

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
So Yanagi and Ayame bond over their shared interest and pair off to free up the sisters for the incest ending? Whatever's going to come I look forward to the two hopeless suitors interacting.

Dex-chan lover
Author is unleashing her/his demon in this manga ... 😅 I need the trio bonding plss or atleast introduced someone who is down bad for the friend

Group Leader
ok but is they gonna make her into four or what now I mean before it looked as trangle where every girl liked other girl and we get new girl who like small sister then she got two people on her while we still have trangle hereif they gonna be alll together or what i want know what others think

So Momo is into manager, Mizuki is into Momo, Yanagi is into Mizuki. Ayame should've been into Yanagi to continue the pattern.

Users who are viewing this thread