Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 2 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
I'm interested to see how this goes. Also called it last chapter lol.

"I suspect that'll be next chapter cause she'll notice he's angry/annoyed/absent minded." was what I said last chapter so hurrah I guess. If anything though this does confirm that both girls see MC beyond what others can.

Dex-chan lover
Shunsuke's learning from Koiwai that just because he likes her, doesn't mean he should be abandoning Hinaki like that. Sure they've had fights, but I'm sure they've never fought because of a person. If Shunsuke goes all in on Koiwai, he might earn the ire of Hinaki and lose the relationship he's had with her for so long. They might drift apart. And Koiwai really doesn't want that to happen!

Dex-chan lover
I gotta admit, it's still early, but these characters have no footing. There's nothing particularly interesting about them.

Can only read about Gloomy MC + "most popular girl in school" so many times.

Koiwai is kind of original, but she's rejecting any and all personal growth.

VIP
at least he started to see that his relationship with her is not taken for granted?

Contributor
So Shunsuke did tell Kiyoka. She noticed something was wrong with him and page 7 suggests she realized why. But of course she'll tell him to go after Hinaki, she doesn't see him the way he does after all. That's the expected reaction from her.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is weird because on surface level its unbelievably stupid but there is something there that only shows up once in while, in these very few pages, with this chapter probably being the prime example.

It's like this manga is purposefully limiting itself, going down to the level of weaker romcoms, but just randomly throws sentences here and there that make you think it's actually very smart, but just won't show it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh this one is a tough one. Coz it really show the development for hinaki and shunsuke but not much from koyuki side. I had a feeling that this will be axed considering how weak the main drama is which is one of the important aspect for love triangle type story lol

This manga is weird because on surface level its unbelievably stupid but there is something there that only shows up once in while, in these very few pages, with this chapter probably being the prime example.
This is actually why I read these mangas, you can read them at many levels of seriousness. You can have light reading or think hard about character's psychology

It's like this manga is purposefully limiting itself, going down to the level of weaker romcoms, but just randomly throws sentences here and there that make you think it's actually very smart, but just won't show it.
Maybe i'm crazy but, although its not clear, if you read between the lines you could see that the black haired girl has some romantic interest in the guy, but "likes" to be the victim because of some self-steem problems. She seems to have a cuck fetish but maybe she is just a good person (too much) to actually interfere in another's life (she thinks she would only bother, blah blah), and she just enjoys watching from the outside.

For the childhood friend... I dont like her (don't kill me) because she just: A. can't be honest (loves MC) B. she is a bad friend (let him be happy wtf)

And what to say for the copy-paste MC

Dex-chan lover
This is actually why I read these mangas, you can read them at many levels of seriousness. You can have light reading or think hard about character's psychology

Maybe i'm crazy but, although its not clear, if you read between the lines you could see that the black haired girl has some romantic interest in the guy, but "likes" to be the victim because of some self-steem problems. She seems to have a cuck fetish but maybe she is just a good person (too much) to actually interfere in another's life (she thinks she would only bother, blah blah), and she just enjoys watching from the outside.

For the childhood friend... I dont like her (don't kill me) because she just: A. can't be honest (loves MC) B. she is a bad friend (let him be happy wtf)

And what to say for the copy-paste MC
I don't think your crazy, I tihnk she does indeed like MC but probably knows that both MC and Tsun girl gonna get together in the end so is limiting her emotional damage and trying not to get involved.

Also I'm in camp childhood friend is a bad friend.

Users who are viewing this thread