Osananajimi to wa Romcom ni Naranai - Vol. 7 Ch. 66 - Romcoms don't happen even if it feels bittersweet

Double-page supporter
damn it, the chapters are getting nicer and nicer and I can't WAIT

Supporter
Tsunderes all need correction but, in the end, the only ones who can do it effectively are themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Akari smiling while hitting him. That was such a sweet scene. If it doesn't end up as a harem, then I hope Akari wins. I feel like she puts more effort than anyone else. Aside from Runako.

Dex-chan lover
I really like the athletic one, she was upfront from the start. Understands competition, could have chose not to say anything but knew it would be wrong as well. Lovely friends above the romance

Dex-chan lover
I know I have 100Kanojo bias...but FUCK IT dude, make it a harem! You wanted to be the guy that doesn't end up having to choose to date one of his childhood friends? Flip it on its head and be the guy who dates ALL of them!

Dex-chan lover
Is Akari less sane if she is just hearing the stuffed animal's voice in her head, or if she is actually saying things aloud from its perspective? I guess there's the third option, that she has secretly been a magical girl the whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread