Osananajimi to wa Romcom ni Naranai - Vol. 8 Ch. 68 - Romcoms don‘t happen even when you become independent

Dex-chan lover
This chapter felt like a nothingburger(?)

Runako's independence and growth has already been shown alot. What's an apartment gonna do when she's still gonna be seen at his house most of the time

I guess I can see it as another growth of hers but doesnt feel like much

Double-page supporter
Honestly would have just prefered her to remain in the house with him. Makes more sense financially among other things. But you know, manga

Dex-chan lover
Little Runako is all grown up now. I'm so proud

tears-of-joy-clapping.gif

Power Uploader
Why did author make her act like a little bitch all of a sudden? This manga is so inconsistent

Dex-chan lover
I feel uneasy for nothing brah

Runako, you truly are one crafty little sister.

No but seriously, if you're going to the same school why not stay with Eiyuu tho

Dex-chan lover
I feel uneasy for nothing brah

Runako, you truly are one crafty little sister.

No but seriously, if you're going to the same school why not stay with Eiyuu tho

This way she has a private place she can invite him to. And distance makes the heart grow fonder. etc. etc.

And, honestly, if things don't work out with Eiyuu, then she can avoid the awkwardness of living with the guy while seeing him flirting with his girlfriend in the living room.

Group Leader
Author pushing Runako as best girl a lot lately, but this is so much all over the place I can tell there won't be any winner :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread