Osananajimi wa Ichi Tamagosei no Shishi Supadari Futago to Torotoro 3 nin Seikatsu - Ch. 2

It's amazing how she can still become all prim and proper and even blush wtf when she was basically almost close to raped by two guys at the same time tf

And she's so dense WTF how are you that stupid the dudes clearly only for your pssy tf

lkw

this is truly just rape like she consistently is not consenting I wish these were nice and spicy without them being rape fantasies

Dex-chan lover
@lkw like I recognize this is straight up rape but some of us (*cough cough*) have... err... “fantasies” and don’t mind it in a fictional, “safe” context (in this case, childhood friends you know well and are... well, y’know, hot xP)

Fed-Kun's army
Literally on every smut I found there will always that comment that goes like:

"OMG that's rape :mad:" *angry noises*

I mean if you're reading smut/hentai you should know what to expect, pushy ML + timid FL troop is popular among japanese readers so there will always be a 'rapey' scene--
Sex before marriage in Japan is a taboo and thus doesn't come off as something too common, negative even. But sex is still sex so this kind of thing can become an excuse for them to have one.

If you dislike this troop then drop it, I just feel like that type of comment ruins the whole aesthetic and mood sometimes. PLUS this a fiction yall!

Bloody hell, these people, If you're that picky then fucking drop it, It's smut, so shit like these are common. I hate to be very toxic but I just hope your lineage ends.

Users who are viewing this thread