Oshi to no Yuri wa Arienai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Does Kenzaki Kaoru Dream of Powerful Class Presidents?

Dex-chan lover
After reading this chapter, I am sold. I will follow this series because it has an interesting angle and definitely potential.
Thank you Good Try Scans for making us aware of this series and for translating it.

Dex-chan lover
You act so abnormal everyday that is so abnormal for those around you, when you act a bit normal!

Dex-chan lover
iu

Double-page supporter
thanks for the translation^^
god I love this manga and want it going forever

Dex-chan lover
i was on molly when i noticed this got updated and like yeah, kaoru, i get it

Dex-chan lover
I've been thinking, the gyaru's problems are similar to those of Komi-san, but Komi-san somehow manages to look gorgeous while panicking.
Bitch totally thinks she's on weed, doesn't know that weed's mostly makes you calm and chill, unlike this slobbering monster of a girl who's totally unhinged XD
She is too much of a straight-laced girl to know what drugs actually do. I guess she might research it to deal with the gyaru and her addiction.

Group Leader
To be fair about the marijuana thing on the last page, she's referring to how Kenzaki spent all day very spaced out trying to pretend to be normal. You can see on the flashback a little bit before, she's just standing around going "Ah... Yeah..." and such.

MD@Home
If i read that opening disclaimer in any other manga - i would find it weird and sus. With this one... I think it's about a chapter too late, frankly!

Users who are viewing this thread