Oshi to no Yuri wa Arienai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Tsukamoto Anne Will Not Budge

I'm in love with this manga, thank you very much for the chapter! congratz to Aki sensei for the serialization, I will preoder the volume asap :giggle:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, they should give this series the sub heading Misunderstandings The Nah I'd fix her manga.

Dex-chan lover
I say this every fucking time but IS IT MANDATORY FOR EVERY SOL ROMCOM MANGA TO HAVE A HOT COOL TEACHER INEXPLICABLY SINGLE?! ARE THE EDITORS CONSPIRING BEHIND THIS??
Yes, it's part of the tropes bible editors swear by. If authors don't follow it, they don't get serialized. On the other hand, causes every single serialized manga within a niche to look the same besides a preset gimmick.

Dex-chan lover
So animalistic ... Good luck getting outta this one LOL I have to admit, I was a liiiittle disappointed that a chapter about the teacher ended up only having a bit of her at the start but then again, the main couple advanced SO MUCH! cleared many misunderstanding and now she's pinning her down in the floor in her own house, how could I ask for more?!
Also belly piercing nice... How many piercings she has and where? also cute underwear!
S E R I A L I Z E D
Yes, it's part of the tropes bible editors swear by. If authors don't follow it, they don't get serialized. On the other hand, causes every single serialized manga within a niche to look the same besides a preset gimmick.

Well let's think about it for a moment, teachers are usually super busy inside and outside the school managing schedules, exams and grading, if you add the fact that she's a hard yuri/fujoshi otaku, is not really hard to imagine why she's single.

Dex-chan lover
I read a page and have absolutely no fucking idea whats going on. Go back to the start and reread it and some pieces fall into place but I'm still confused. Go back to the start of the page one more time and slowly read it one word at a time and it all finally starts to makes sense.
That's how it traps ya.

Banned
I would marry Kanae instantly. Triplets, too. On another note, this seems like it will go all the way? I feel like there will be a confession sooner than later.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Thank you for the translation. Will the serialization be getting it's own page or will the chapters just be added to the existing page for the manga?
I can't see the future but I'm 99.9% certain it's just going to be continued as-is (rather than having a new post-serialisation version) because the volume 1 release is in April. That's way too soon to remake 4 chapters. At the most, the existing chapters might get some touch-ups but I won't be adding those unless they're significant. So it'll keep the current mdex page.

I'm just hoping that this serialisation doesn't mean the raw quality is gonna go to shit. It's almost certainly going to go down due to publisher compression (Hinosaka uploads to Pixiv in very high resolution with no compression artefacts) but I'm praying she keeps uploading HQ pages to Twitter/Pixiv anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I can't see the future but I'm 99.9% certain it's just going to be continued as-is (rather than having a new post-serialisation version) because the volume 1 release is in April. That's way too soon to remake 4 chapters. At the most, the existing chapters might get some touch-ups but I won't be adding those unless they're significant. So it'll keep the current mdex page.

I'm just hoping that this serialisation doesn't mean the raw quality is gonna go to shit. It's almost certainly going to go down due to publisher compression (Hinosaka uploads to Pixiv in very high resolution with no compression artefacts) but I'm praying she keeps uploading HQ pages to Twitter/Pixiv anyway.
Cool. I can never tell. I've read some series where the serialized version gets its own page but the first x chapters are literally just the same chapters from the non-serialed page. And fingers crossed about the raws.

Dex-chan lover
I love the bold artistic vision this manga has.

And now it gets serialized in the japanese manga cutthroat meritocracy, you gotta love the best ideas are getting the W's, I'll be watching this manga with great interest. This is the kinda stuff that might get banger anime adaptation in 5 years. I believe.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Where's that one Bocchi image when you need it?
That's how I feel reading this :huh:

Dex-chan lover
I say this every fucking time but IS IT MANDATORY FOR EVERY SOL ROMCOM MANGA TO HAVE A HOT COOL TEACHER INEXPLICABLY SINGLE?! ARE THE EDITORS CONSPIRING BEHIND THIS??

Well let's think about it for a moment, teachers are usually super busy inside and outside the school managing schedules, exams and grading, if you add the fact that she's a hard yuri/fujoshi otaku, is not really hard to imagine why she's single.

Okay, so I happen to have multiple good older friends (late-20s - early-30s) who are school teachers, and every one of them has been single for as long as I've known them. I can't say whether it's because of their profession, or if perhaps that profession appealed to them because they were like that to begin with, but either way I can personally confirm that hot cool single teachers in that age group are very much a thing irl.

Users who are viewing this thread