Oshiego-kun to wa Dekimasen - Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
I like the tone change, I feel bad for both. Shes kinda like him. So she's so infatuated with him that she doesn't know how not to love him kinda like how he feels about his teacher. It also sucks how disappointed he feels about himself being turned on by another thats not his crush. I'm excited to see the next chapters

Dex-chan lover
He DID NOT just get a boner over another woman! That's practically cheating! He better confess to Sensei about his infidelity soon! :qq:

That said, I found the mirroring of him saying "I can't see you as anything other than a friend" to Sensei's words of not being able to see him as "Anything other than a student" to be interesting - I wonder if they're actually going down the path of not having the two MC's having a relationship?
Or, are they going to dissect these types of rejection further? If it's not true for FMC, then it's equally not true for MC, and he must better articulate why he's rejecting her, rather than just saying he sees her as a "friend".
well look at the new cover

Dex-chan lover
That's what's called a natural response on the other hand what she did is called sexual harassment ô_ô..

Also totally forgot the entire thing of that teacher going for a marriage interview (Hoh boy wait for shit to hit the fan)
it's gonna be the girl's dad or something

Dex-chan lover
Girl, I'm sorry, but that was a pathetically desperate attempt. If you think the only thing he is going to do is lust after you, then you don't have a healthy relationship period

Dex-chan lover
And here comes the drama, next thing you know the teacher is gonna start dating someone new just so she can make the MC give up on her or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... I really feel worse for the girl now. She's just very unfortunate that her mega crush's heart already has someone else long before she even met him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I just know this is going to prop up the guy being more genuine and washing the age gap under the rug but... not like this. This is... bad.

Dex-chan lover
If nothing else, you have to admire her moxie. The chapter in general has striking pathos.*

...I'm just kind of sad, though, because she's so desperate for his reciprocated affection that she made herself completely vulnerable to him. Completely and literally baring herself like this is-- in my interpretation-- tantamount to her stating "I want to give you anything and everything" and "if it's you, you could even rape me", which is something I empathize with fundamentally.

On the other hand, her choosing to strip in front of him initially made me think "I hope she doesn't think that her body-- which she already doesn't have much pride in-- is all she has to give".

Still, the move managed to shake Shou. If Fujieda doesn't acknowledge loss, I suspect she could be rather formidable. It also occurs to me that Fujieda's efforts are fundamentally competition, but feel like "attempting to steal" considering Shou's present (though destabilized) devotion to Sensei.

Now, I wonder how-- and how long-- this can be played out before establishing the conclusions would be ideal.

*I'm aware this situation would be a hot mess in real life-- it's a rom-com-drama, so I'm not obliged to think that way and it's probably counterproductive to grasping the point of the events at hand.

Mhmmmm ok… there’s a lot to unpack here
Good thing Fujieda's pretty quick at unpacking.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Well...that was something.

So what happened was she confessed, he rejected her, she decided to go tits out (literally) as a final act of desperation, and his immediate response was to bolt on her. Later, he's shown to get a boner from her, despite thinking that he can only love Sensei.

Well first, her actions were very questionable, but it's not like I can't see where she's coming from. Shame it didn't do her no favors, however, and at worst she can be seen as committing sexual assault. But I very much doubt the story'll go that direction, and instead will just make everything awkward between them down the line. It can be seen as dumb teenage actions, really.

Second, this proves that despite his convictions towards only being in love with Sensei, the dude's still only 18, and let's be honest, nobody has their whole life and future set in stone by that age, especially when it comes to romance and lust. His mind says Sensei, his body says otherwise. This'll no doubt start making him think about how he actually feels towards her and what he'll want to do.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like our MC though just made his feelings clear to her
I agree so too, but there is something about the way these rejections are presented; where one is ignored and the other is supposed to be reasonably accepted... seems like it's trying to critique it - or it's an odd hypocritical blind spot in the writing.

well look at the new cover
And that means their relationship will definitely work out?

Dex-chan lover
Gosh this chapter is very uncomfortable to read. Its really sad to see her being that desperate :((((

Anywho, Thanks as always for the sl!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread