Oshiego-kun to wa Dekimasen - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
That girl has issues. A lot of issues. I may have seen some frustrated losing heroines in the past, but this is a little much.

Supporter
this manga shouldn't be like this. it should be wholesome boy-older woman romance :cry:

Dex-chan lover
This proves sensei is best girl cause she didnt force mc to look at her naked chest when he didnt want it
The girl showing her breasts, especially after he told her to stop, is actually sexual harassment. If you don't think so then flip the genders and have a guy showing his ass after the girl protests. Hell, in the workplace it can be sexual harassment if a guy says "Good Morning" or looks at a woman in a skirt's legs.

Last edited:
I was forgot that this manga has drama tag lol, this wouldn't be easy to deal with like what happenned to this chapter. Be ready for your feeling

Dex-chan lover
"Hm yes, today I will sexually harass my crush by showing him my rack even after he told me he sees me as nothing more than a friend"

What is the author waffling about bro

Dex-chan lover
I thought he was going to say something like "OMG, I promised myself that the first person whose naked body I saw would be sensei! I've been defiled!" Not... THAT. Lol, I can't believe this desperate girl flashing her boobs might put in jeopardy the future romance between sensei and the dude who made his entire life revolve around sensei.

Users who are viewing this thread