Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii - Vol. 9 Ch. 65 - Marriage 1

Dex-chan lover
just cosplay as one of those precure in final episode
its basically wedding dress anyway.

Dex-chan lover
He should have said the magic words: "I don't want others to see you Cosplay, I want it to be a secret between us!"

Aggregator gang
OMG Koyanagi cosplayed as Leona from Twisted Wonderland 😍😍😍

I love how twisted wonderland (for those who don't know is a game from disney japan with hot characters based on Disney characters fyi not an otome game) has appeared in this manga. leona a great choice for cosplay.

Aggregator gang
@BlazingMagpie Yes, this is an interesting conflict.

I do think Koyanagi is being really selfish in wanting to cosplay for the wedding (though I'm not sure she meant for the entire ceremony, or after exchanging vows and goes in to guest entertainment.) as Naru said, this is also Kabakura's Wedding and his feelings should be considered as well.

However Kabakura's arguments are, in my opinion, weak sauce. Having an "image" to protect doesn't mean much to me. Although the manga has shown that Kabakura's image is used to whip the peons back to work, there is little to no indication that having his otaku side revealed would reduce his ability to make the office-slaves go back to work.

Obviously the way to settle this is talk things out and either make a compromise or one side relents (I'm betting on the former). Personally I think Koyanagi's cosplay example is too much for me. I don't think someone like Kabakura would want to get caught in a wedding ceremony with a masculine looking woman (though this might be projection on my part).

TL;DR Koyanagi is too being too selfish, Kabakura needs better arguments, both of them need to talk it out.

Group Leader
haha. cosplay wedding. I remember when my old circle doing cosplay+military themed wedding for two of our members. Good times.

Unless I missed it, the whole big fight over the necklace, I don’t think we ever explicitly got to see how it was resolved. Do we just assume now that he proposed (y’know replace the necklaces with mathing rings wink wonk) and it was resolved?

@TienYL what, you missed that part in the small text that said they found the necklace stuck inside her clothes?

Dex-chan lover
Did they know 'Wedding Theme' exist?
It's quite popular in this time and age tho.
It's semi-treditional and semi-pop-culture (or whatever you like) mixed together.
That way, problem solve.

Dex-chan lover
Yooooooo for real I agree that it’s a stupid thing to cosplay at an unthemed wedding.

Makes me glad we picked the courthouse lol.

Users who are viewing this thread