Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Otaku & Gyaru & Movie Marathon

Dex-chan lover
I will not waver i want Ijichi to win if there is a winner. But honestly, I'm starting to wish they all just stay friends at the end of the story.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Ijichi has more of a romantic connection while Amane has a best friend vibe
maybe it's just my preference leaking :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
i agree with sakana-sensei, all 3 absolutely deserve happiness. together. with each other.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Ijichi has more of a romantic connection while Amane has a best friend vibe
maybe it's just my preference leaking :meguusmug:
im starting to feel a similar way actually. best ending would be for the girls to fall in love with each other and they have a full triangle relationship, but second place for me would be Otaku and Amane hanging out a bunch and realizing they have more of a friend/sibling vibe, and then Amane plays matchmaker for him from there.

Dex-chan lover
I really love how natural the progress is going. They all act like they're childhood friends and despite the girls already fell for him, there was no intense rivalry and they're both just as friendly. It's as if they're waiting for him to also fall in love.

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter!

Man I get so happy whenever a new chapter drops.

Dex-chan lover
amane you had the perfect chance to win him over! i guess a true love rival would not take such a cheap opening though...
I've read up to volume 6 (the last volume that I can find at that time)
and it ends with a declaration (of some sort)
so I suspect the rivalry war will only start in 7

Dex-chan lover
pg.19, bottom panel, definite agree; all three of 'em deserve happiness indeed

Supporter
Excuse but what did i just read?
Well written pacing
Actual progress
No excessive reaction to any of the presented information

Why isn't this winning the best romcom manga of ever award?

Users who are viewing this thread