Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - My First Tea Party and a New Friend

...? Gerald seems like he's actually nice? I guess he might have unwillingly taken responsibility to protect his reputation, but he doesn't seem as evil as his grownup self. Otherwise he wouldn't bother visiting her. I wonder what happens to him down the line lol.

Also, it seems like this is gonna turn Kat into the heroine instead lmao.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
@Vickamoose it might be because he later becomes like that becomes he grew bored but with how she acts now being completely fresh and new for him it changes him a little.

Dex-chan lover
@Vickamoose Hard to say. I got a feeling these (game) history changing events will turn Katarina from a pathetic villain into a competent, accidental villain. Kind of like things become centered around her, but all the characters around her have a huge load of envy, jealousy, and conflicts of interest, resulting in a lot of chaos. Already his stepbrother and fiance are at odds, and potentially Mary won't fall for Alan anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if Katarina actually, like someone already said, decided to befriend the game heroine as well. Maybe they will become friends, but the game heroine will only join the chaos around Katarina, increasing it further.

Dex-chan lover
lol seems like everyone is going to fall in love with her including Mary

Double-page supporter
Let's go, Mary route!

lol seems like everyone is going to fall in love with her including Mary

A (polyamorous)harem is fine too. Katarina should go ahead and seduce the Heroine as well while she's at it. :3

Dex-chan lover
Wow, she captured those two fast. They're still 8 years old, right?

Omg, her 'fujoshi slob' attitude transferred 100% through this reincarnation, huh?

Dex-chan lover
Look out, boys. Miss Steal Your Girl is in town and working her magic.

Katrina is a dumbass but hilarious, she's unknowingly capturing the main cast of the game

Aggregator gang
Alan felt like a love interest in otome game who ranked below all the male interest in the popularity poll because he didn't have a hidden twisted personality or a sob background story

Also its kind of hilarious that Bakarina's mother whose look is the epitome of an evil mother in manga ended up being a good mother even to Keith

Aggregator gang
Fricking hilarious 😂😂😂 the famous line went to Katarina. Yuri route?? 😂😂😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread