Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Shadow Appro…

Dex-chan lover
Aww poor Keith I hope they clear up the misunderstanding with her mother that he's from an affair

Aggregator gang
Holy crap, that stalker belong to r/creepygirl for sure 😅

I don’t blame him for being wary since he had a rough childhood. :u Keith suddenly changing his mind would be completely unrealistic.

I’m glad that the story is taking its time to fix Keith and Katerina’s relationship and not downplaying the neglect Keith had to deal with.

Next chapter is gonna be interesting~
I wonder who Katarina will make friends with after she's fixes her relationship with Keith. Sophia maybe ? She's not even met her yet

Keith's reactions and thought process was actually pretty realistic.
And whoa back off yandere fangirl!
Seriously, I can't help but woonder if Katarina will end up with someone properly this time around considering she has only two guys (more like one) and maybe Maria or the prof in the running.

This is a really great spin-off series tbh it feels like they're treating every relationship Katarina has more seriously compared to the original one. The original is also great, but with this we can look at things in a different perspective

Dex-chan lover
A picnic that's both heavenly and hellish? Is it like heaven going in, hell coming out?

Dex-chan lover
Katarina cooking? let's hope no one end up in the hospital...
Thank for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
So this is the trigger, from the start of this arc I am curious how the author will play this out, considering Kleith is the only one who has a wound from the real Katarina.

Wow, this is so interesting! I really appreciate that they're taking their time getting Keith on board to the Katarina-love train... it's much more realistic for him to doubt her and feel he's repaying a favor for the picnic but NOT just going along with her happily...

Dex-chan lover
Keith knows bakarina is scheming something he's just wrong about her intentions

Fed-Kun's army
A charmer Keith is actually charming indeed... Too bad he almost got killed by it. Lol XD

Users who are viewing this thread