Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 60 - Will of the Principality

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? Little sister died? Why? Wtf is that lol
In one of the earlier chapters (57 or 58) it was stated, or at least implied, that using the flute to summon the monster would result in the death of the sister, however the trade off is that the monster would continually and act under the sister's command until her death. However, because of Olivia's saintess power that was robbing everyone of their will and strength to fight, this also affected the sister (and by extension the monster under her command) and thus resulted in the sister dying and the monster dying (as well as the flute breaking). At least that's my take.

Dex-chan lover
can we just be done with the trope of women loudly crying to end war and people actually pay attention and it has meaning
that only works when they have real ties to both sides of the conflict like the intervention of the sabine women

Dex-chan lover
I know it's supposed to be dramatic and all, but it comes across as some DMC cheese.

I'm not sure a thing like that should say a ship like that shouldn't exist. Or claim anyone else is evil.

If you're just fighting for revenge against a country by spreading the same misery you were the subject of, you've given up your right to justice, because you've proven you're worse than that yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread