Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 60 - Will of the Principality

Dex-chan lover
lmao with his statement of "is that a woman?" :lul::lol::kek:

sheeeeesh vandel's mecha has high heels damn

the prince's entourage should be happy because they at least didn't die when they're battling the best veteran aside leon
Heels came about from knight's armor. The heel was for the stirrup.

Tbh almost all design choices for dress shoes and ladies' shoes comes from horseridding/equestrian background.

Dex-chan lover
Alas, japan loves this trope to death and will keep abusing it until the end of time.
Japan has a real issue with media depicting disobeying authority as a good thing, or even too much grey-on-gray morality - I'm thinking the editors probably warned the mangaka against doing too much of that, and / or ham-fisted this development in to attempt to not have to deal with government oversight.

Dex-chan lover
Remember that the elves revelations ( or fortune telling ) is pretty much true ( sad for hertude cause of that mind attack too tho )

Dex-chan lover
Japan has a real issue with media depicting disobeying authority as a good thing, or even too much grey-on-gray morality - I'm thinking the editors probably warned the mangaka against doing too much of that, and / or ham-fisted this development in to attempt to not have to deal with government oversight.
Not really, there are plently of series that deal with that, Gundam for example.

The thing is you are projecting, we live in a society and even you tea party were very quickly putting up authority because Anarchism is the dumbest idea of government, authority exist because we as a group need to delegate the ability to get things done among other necessary function of government, anyone that thinks otherwise is a child and this is why it never caught on and every attempt at having a Anarchical society failed.

Also Japan is conformist, as the saying goes "the nail that stands get nailed down" ... this isnt anti-authority because the basis is being reinarnated as a mob character in a otome game, when people go "oh its so steriotypical" ... let me put this in a easy format.

The Joke.

Your head.

Dex-chan lover
Heels came about from knight's armor. The heel was for the stirrup.

Tbh almost all design choices for dress shoes and ladies' shoes comes from horseridding/equestrian background.
you know vandel's a bad bitch when he pulls up the battle and slays wearing high heels lmao

but thanks for the wild random fact. i love it lol

Dex-chan lover
Lil sis died, but I don't feel anything.
Honestly, I'm not surprise. The sister barely had any screen time and thus had no development or growth. Also, the sister's (as well as the Principality) motive isn't exactly justified as even after she and her older sister learned the truth, they still opted to continue the invasion and as a result makes it hard to sympathize with them. Not to mention, with how she killed over, it was underwhelming (admittedly, it's understandable when considering what caused her death). So yeah, with all that taken into consideration, I wouldn't be surprise if anyone didn't feel anything with the sister's death.

If anything I felt more bad for Hertrude being unable to actually grieve for her sister because of Olivia's power.

Dex-chan lover
It's even worse because Vandel never really seemed like a man who cared about such things. He seemed to be a soldier through and through, doing his duty as ordered by his superiors, and wanting to die in battle. It also explains why he's willing to use the eyeball mecha; it's nothing but a tool for him, it doesn't matter what it looks like. So, suddenly talking about evilness and justice doesn't fit his character.
100% playing devil's advocate just because:

He's fighting because he lost his family. It's not strange for characters with so much grief and trauma to just shut off their minds and single handedly focus on the task at hand. If you aproach it like that then maybe being a soldier was just a tool to enact his revenge.

Being old, dying and seeing so much shit in war maybe his double standards and his hypocrisy are catching up to him, even more with the principality losing a decisive battle. Not only that he is the principality's last stand. Maybe crying out loud about justice, evil and rightousness are a way for him to catch his morale back up, to shut up the thought that maybe what he was doing his whole fucking life was wrong and made him a big piece of shit just like what he's trying to destroy.

(Edit: I forgot the fucker was a solider before his family died, the second paragraph still stands tho)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Her power's supposed to be peaceful, but this chapter managed to show that even the most pacifist type of approach has its dark repercussions. Feeling warm and relieved as you see your sibling die and not being able to feel grief for it is so twisted that I gotta give this manga points for doing something that's darker than most horror manga I've seen.
On on side, I agree, on the other, if that's the state of horror, it needs to step up its game.

And the irony of all is, the one that first started this was the principality by rebelling the kingdom in the past and defeated, so it's not really a revenge
I find that there's nothing too stupid and illogical to be called "revenge".

Well, having heels on shoes comes from horse riding, but I'd say they've evolved on their own for enough that you can't say the current design choices come from there.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna ask for people that already read most/ all the ln
is it really true that leon actually didn't progress in love story with Angie and Olivia? Or even that Angie x Olivia actually have higher progress than with Leon? I want to continue to read but depending on the answer i think i'll dropped it and just read the manga

Dex-chan lover
Gonna ask for people that already read most/ all the ln
is it really true that leon actually didn't progress in love story with Angie and Olivia? Or even that Angie x Olivia actually have higher progress than with Leon? I want to continue to read but depending on the answer i think i'll dropped it and just read the manga
Very little romance scene between them. He doesn't lay a hand on them even though they're already engaged. Leon has more flirting scene with the queen than his wives.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Yikes.
why do i feel like the manga will end after this arc......
i guess that's ok too since its the end of the game's 1st installation :v

Users who are viewing this thread