Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Ch. 62 - Surrender

Dex-chan lover
come on mc, kill the black knight bastard, so the enemy princess learn that everything comes at a price... because we can't be having the "power of love a friendshit" saves the day...

Dex-chan lover
The quality of the translation took a nose dive for some reason...
Most sentences aren't so well constructed ; They just sound weird.
Did they forget to proofread it ?

Dex-chan lover
just when i hoped this boring crap was finally over with. like holy shit. just kill him like 20 chapters earlier and all this garbage wouldn't have happened. even the princess wouldn't have been freed.

i just wanna get to the yuri part and maybe leon finally joins in some day too

Dex-chan lover
Is "pervert" more in the meaning of "weirdo" rather than the more common meaning on page 14? I'm pretty sure I've seen those words being mixed up.
They were eyeball monsters peeping in the shadows/under invisibility. Both meanings for hentai work.

Dex-chan lover
"Is revenge wrong?"
It bloody well is if you take revenge on INNOCENT PEOPLE. I have no problem if you take revenge on the people who wronged you but when you don't care how many innocent you kill in the process you're no longer going for revenge, you're just a murderer and have lost the right to live, I don't care what your reason is how ever heartbreaking it might be, it doesn't give you the right to hurt other innocent people for your "revenge".

Dex-chan lover
Could anyone make heads or tales of this nonsense

blah blah swear word that I doubt was in the original text blah blah revenge feelings blah loss blah emoji blah blah swearing again

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god the more I think about it the more pissed off I get, I hate when they do this, forced and shoehorned ,,redemption,, she is not bad she is missunderstood bullshit, bro it just doesnt work like that you cant start and end character development in half a chapter for a characters this universally hated, also its quite ironic SHE called her shallow bitch lmao
I wouldn't say it was some shoehorned redemption. It's not like it came out of nowhere. Her own brother died and she went on a path of self-destruction, so she can empathize with Hetrude over her grief. She's still impulsive and selfish and blew up like that without regards to the actual matter at hand. It just so happen that empathy was what was really needed... or maybe Marie already knew what to do since she's played the game before?

its quite ironic SHE called her shallow bitch lmao
While it is ironic, she's also not that wrong. Olivia's words really don't have much trauma/history backing them. She didn't know what Hertrude was going through.

Users who are viewing this thread